Double agent - Heather x reader

Requested by: Z33W33D
Setting: TDWT "Walk like an Egyptian" to "Hawaiian Punch" (Slightly tweaked plots)
-

Being a new contestant, you joined alongside Alejandro and knew you could trust him completely. You and Alejandro had been friends for years since you were neighbors, and you knew he would do whatever it took to get to the end and win.

You trusted Alejandro's intentions whenever it came to you. He looked out for you and protected you from harm ever since childhood. When he told you about watching Total Drama and wanting to join, you decided to join too. That was when he informed you of his plans to take down Heather.

Of course, he involved you as his ally since you were his best friend, since he knew you would always have his back. Because you and Sierra were the new girls and no one trusted Heather, Heather approached each of you for an alliance. Alejandro smiled knowingly from a distance, thinking of how his plans were going perfectly.

"Why not, Heather? I'd love to work with you!" You exclaimed, in false excitement.

Sierra gave you a confused look and leaned in to whisper, "Y/N, I've watched this show over a million times. Heather can't be trusted."

You smiled slyly at Sierra. "I know."

Alejandro filled you in, before you both joined the show, on Heather's downfall, of how she was bald throughout last season, how she was a subject of ridicule and how no one trusts her anymore. You felt like she deserved it all.

Throughout the challenge, Heather teamed up with you, obviously not knowing about your friendship with Alejandro. She did not trust Alejandro and she made it known through her interactions with you.

You, Heather and Sierra worked together during the first challenge of the season, and you could tell how hard Heather was trying to hide her irritation towards Sierra and that fueled your resentment towards Heather even more. You hated how she was so fake, how she hid behind a facade. To make things even easier for you, you found out you were now on the same team with her.

You were determined to uncover her facade and show everyone how evil she truly is.

As the competition progressed, you gathered little by little information about Heather's strategies and weaknesses, all while speaking to Alejandro about it. However, something unexpected started to happen very recently.

Spending more time with Heather, you began to see her in a different light. You noticed her determination, her strength, and her vulnerability beneath the tough exterior she presented to others. Despite your initial intentions, you found yourself drawn to her in a way you hadn't anticipated.

One evening, while sitting in first class alongside Gwen, you overheard Heather speak to Sierra about her fears and insecurities. It was a side of her that she never showed to anyone else.

"I know it sounds insincere, but I don't like being mean." Heather confessed, in a rare moment of vulnerability. "It's not easy being the one everyone hates."

As you continued listening, your heart softened, and you realized that you couldn't bring yourself to betray her any longer. You knew you had to find a way to make things right.

The next day, before you could tell Heather the truth, Alejandro approached her first with a smug expression on his face. "Heather, my dear. Your trusted teammate Y/N, isn't so trustworthy at all."

You looked at Alejandro in shock. You didn't want to believe he'd betray you, someone whom he considered his best friend since childhood over a game, especially since you helped him.