Spider! - Mal x reader

AU: Adult
Both ages: 21

I got this idea from seeing a spider on the trampoline
-

It was a quiet and peaceful Saturday. You decided to clean out your room, since you haven't had time because of work. You turned on your favorite music and began clearing everything out. You enjoyed decluttering and felt satisfied.

That was until you spotted a huge wolf spider on your shelf.

Saying that you were afraid of spiders was an understatement. You were severely arachnophobic and just the thought of a spider made you feel nauseous. You squeaked in horror, and backed away quickly.

"Mal!", You yelled out to your fiancé, shaking in fear. "There's a spider in my room. Can you kill it?"

Mal laughed and walked into the room. He grabbed the spider without fear. "You're afraid of this little guy?"

"It's not little and yes, I'm afraid! Get it out!!" You screamed.

Mal came up with an idea and smirked. He opened his palm, holding the spider towards you.

"Come on, Y/N. he won't bite." He smirks, petting the spider.

"Mal, no!" You yelled, backing away and cringing violently.

"But Y/N, he's friendly!" Mal laughed, walking closer to you.

You screamed as loud as you could, and started crying. You curled into a ball and let out loud sobs.

Mal frowned at the sight of you being so upset. Sure, he loved teasing you, but once you're genuinely upset by it, he didn't like it. He never liked to admit it, but he hates seeing you so afraid.

Your head shot up from the sound of Mal violently crushing the spider. You let out a sigh of relief and smiled softly.

"Babe it's okay.. It's gone." Mal told you, picking you up. He held you tightly and you buried your face into his neck.

"Thank you."

"You are such a scaredy cat." Mal laughed.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Well you're an asshole!"

"You still love me."

"Yes. Yes I do."