Self care - Heather x reader

Requested by: NOTIMPORTANT

Setting: TDWT, Episode: Slap, slap revolution
Requests remaining until open: 6. Requests are closed until I get the remaining done and I don't have a wait list to make it fair. This is also so I can focus better. Thank you for being patient!
-
Heather groaned in pain, rubbing her eye where Leshawna had slapped her multiple times. She was sitting beside you in economy, explaining what happened with Leshawna for the next hour. You couldn't help but feel pissed that Leshawna hit her.

"Is it that bad?" Heather asked, looking at you.

You slowly nodded, "Yeah.. But you're still beautiful."

Heather blushed slightly at your comment, "Yeah, right.."

You and Heather are currently in the talking stage before getting into an official relationship, ever since you joined this season. You wanted to take things slow first, and Heather thought that was a good idea.

Unlike the other girls in the team, only you and Heather knew Alejandro was up to no good. You once tried to warn Bridgette but she just shrugged you off since you were close with Heather, but look where she's at now.

"I tried to warn her about Alejandro, but she didn't listen." Heather sighed, closing her eyes. "But just watch, and she'll see what happens."

"Yeah." You agreed, "I mean, I know you both have a history together with being enemies and all, but she shouldn't have went off on you like that. You weren't being unreasonable."

Heather nodded, wincing in pain. You stood up, holding out your hand, "Let's get you some ice?"

"Sure." Heather said, taking your hand and standing up.

You and Heather snuck into first class, gathering a sandwich bag and some ice from their fridge. You both sprinted back to economy, then Heather sat on the bench, before your teammates could notice since they were asleep.

"Hold still.." You told Heather, patting the ice against her eye gently.

Heather closed her eyes, wincing slightly. "Does that feel a little better?" You asked, and she nodded. You handed her the ice, then sat next to her.

You reached into a bag you brought here, and got out what you called 'Self care items.' It consisted of make up, nail polish, lotions, body scrubs, and oil to soothe aches and bruises.

"I don't normally say this but.. Thank you, Y/N." Heather told you, while you painted her nails. 

"Of course!" You chuckled, applying another coat. "Anything to make you feel better."

After you were done painting Heather's nails, Heather leaned in, kissing your cheek to thank you. Your mouth opened in surprise, and Heather looked away, hiding her smile, "Don't make a big deal about this."

You nodded, blushing deeply.

Heather laid on the bench, holding your hand, before she went to sleep. "Thank you for tonight, Y/N."