Sunflower field - Priya x damien FLUFF

Requested by: ChillyBillyy06
Setting: Sunflower field
-

Priya and Damien found themselves in a colorful sunflower field on a beautiful sunny day for their date. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and the gentle breeze played with their hair and Priya had a mischievous idea to play hide and seek. 

Damien laughed at her suggestion, despite finding it endearing, "But Priya, that's for little kids!"

Priya laughed heartily as she teased her boyfriend, "Come on, Damien! Let's have some fun!"

Damien closed his eyes and started counting, while Priya swiftly tiptoed away, her giggles barely contained. As Damien finished counting, he opened his eyes and began his quest to find his beautiful beloved Priya.

He wandered through the field, searching for any signs of Priya's hiding place. Damien's heart raced with anticipation as he called out Priya's name, his voice carrying through the blossoms, "Priya!"

Damien heard a giggle echoing from behind a cluster of sunflowers. Damien smirked then rushed towards the sound in excitement. He moved the sunflower bush slightly and found Priya. Damien laughed then lifted her up in bridal style and kissed her nose. 

Priya giggled uncontrollably, as Damien continued to carry her in his arms towards a clear patch in the field. Damien laid beside her on the grass, then began tickling her side. Priya squirmed with her laugh echoing across the field and tried to tickle Damien back.

After their tickle fight subsided, they cuddled up together in the grass, watching the clouds, surrounded by sunflowers. 

"Remember when you tried to get yourself voted off?" Priya asked, chuckling in amusement. "I didn't want you to leave because I knew I'd miss you. You were so scared to be on that show, it was almost adorable but I felt bad for you."

Damien gently brushed a strand of hair away from Priya's face and replied, "Yeah, I was scared..but I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere. Besides, me joining that show? I was able to find something way better than the million."

"And what that might be?" Priya asked, curiously. 

"French fries. I got McDonalds during the night I was eliminated. It was epic." Damien teased, catching Priya off guard. Priya laughed then shoved him playfully. She always adored his antics. 

Damien laughed then wrapped his arms around Priya, pulling her closer. "I was just joking, babe. I meant you. I'm so lucky to have you."

Priya blushed, and leaned closer against Damien's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Damien and Priya stayed like that for the next hour, talking about everything as they watched the clouds. 

As they got up to leave, Damien picked a giant beautiful sunflower and then handed it to Priya. Damien smiled at her flustered reaction then kissed her cheek. 

"When this withers, plant the seeds, so we can have countless physical reminders of this day." Damien told her, his voice filled with love. 

Priya nodded, promising to do that. "I will." She wanted to have a little sunflower garden by her house, and whenever she would look at it, it would remind her of Damien. 

Hand in hand, the two lovers walked out of the sunflower field, ready to create many more beautiful memories.