One condition - Chris x Gn!reader

Requested by: RandomThingsofMine
Setting: All Stars, Heroes vs. Villains
-

"This new season is going to be awesome!" Chris laughed, walking out of prison alongside Chef.

Chris finished serving his one year prison sentence, since getting arrested for dumping toxic waste all over the island. He had numerous plans for Total Drama All Stars, and he wanted to make a comeback from last season's arrest, which he considered his downfall.

"Yeah.. About that, there is a new cohost who was hired for this season." Chef informed Chris, nervous about his reaction.

"What?!" Chris yelled, glaring at Chef. "Since when does my show have a cohost?"

"Since it was a requirement for your probation." Chef said, unlocking his truck.

"I made one mistake, and I'm already canned. Just great." Chris huffed, getting inside the truck.

"Actually, you made a lot." Chef pointed out.

"Shut it."

-

Chris arrived via plane to the old Camp Wawanakwa, where he saw Y/N, the new cohost, for the first time in person. Y/N looked very confident and ready to start, even though this was their first time hosting for a show.

"Hi! I'm Y/N, the new cohost." Y/N greeted Chris with a smile.

Chris glared at Y/N. "I don't know why you agreed to this. I'm better off by myself! You're only wasting your time. No one does this better than me."

"I don't think it's a waste of time." Y/N replied, smiling proudly. "I never said anyone does it better than you, but I know I can help out well with this show. You'll see."

Chris glared at Y/N, as Y/N walked towards the dock to greet the contestants who were about to arrive from the plane. It was time to start the episode, so Chris followed them towards the dock.

The camera man signaled for Chris to say his lines.

Chris began speaking, "Welcome to Total Drama All-stars! After my involuntary year-long 'vacation,' I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the people I love.. To hurt. And.." Chris sighed, then looked at Y/N. "This season, we have a new Cohost. Y/N L/N. It's one condition of my parole for this show have a cohost now, which I think is stupid."

"Give it a chance, Chris." Y/N laughed, then smiled at the camera. "Hello, and welcome to this season, where our contestants will be showcasing their greatest strengths and weaknesses while battling it in the most dangerous, vile one million dollar competition yet!"

After Y/N was done, they winked at Chris, causing him to blush slightly, yet looking very irritated.

Chris continued and began to introduce the contestants one by one from past seasons, having them fall off the plane into the water.

Y/N watched in amazement as the contestants fell down one by one, and laughed, "Damn Chris! Is this why you got arrested and needed me here?"

Chris huffed, then snapped, "No! Now, stop it!"

Y/N raised their hands in defense, "Relax! I was just joking. I like how you host this show. I think it's hilarious and clever."

"Really?" Chris asked, surprised.

"Yes! Now learn to laugh a little, you buzzkill." Y/N chuckled, putting a hand on Chris's shoulder. Chris eased up a little, smiling slightly.

"Greetings, old friends!" Chris smiled sarcastically at the contestants, who were still groaning in pain from falling into the beach.