You started it - Justin x reader LEMON

Requested by: Gloomy_Storm
Setting: TDA, episodes - The sand witch project and Masters of Disasters
-

"Thanks for taking care of me earlier during today's challenge." You told Justin, walking along the beach with him.

You gazed at the moonlight shining through the clouds. You always preferred for it to be night because that was when you could spend time with Justin, who you've been seeing since two months before Total Drama Action started. However, you were in a relationship with Harold since before the show. You and Harold had been together since your freshman year of high school.

You used to love Harold, but you felt yourself start to drift away from him since you were on different teams and Harold seemed to prefer to spend time with Leshawna. Harold had a small crush on Leshawna in season one, which caused your relationship with him to go south since the show started. Things just weren't the same anymore.

"Anything for you." Justin grinned, taking your hand. You immediately felt swooned by him.

At first, you weren't sure to trust Justin since he could be a bit manipulative. However, as time went by, you began to trust him more because he made it a point to protect and comfort you. You two shared a special relationship no one else knew about.

Justin stopped walking, then gazed at the ocean and back at you. He looked completely serious then asked, "How about we make things official?"

"You know I can't just do that." You sighed. "I don't want to hurt Harold."

Justin frowned, letting go of your hand. "You have to tell him sooner. Trust me, I like messing with the guy, but I want you. I want you to be mine, not his. It's not fair."

"I know. I know it isn't." You muttered, then gave him a guilty look. "I just need to find the right time to end things with him."

Justin glared at you, then picked up a rock, throwing it in the ocean and started to walk away. "Good night, Y/N."

You sighed to yourself, watching him leave. You knew you had to leave Harold sooner. You felt your feelings grow stronger for Justin.

He started it.

-

Everybody met in the tent to eat breakfast, and you could hear Harold complain about missing Dj's cooking. Beth began talking about her 'boyfriend,' Brady, who you knew was not real. Beth kept going on and on about her boyfriend, and you began to grow more annoyed, deciding not to join in the conversation.

Justin nudged you, and whispered, "She just wants fifteen minutes of fame."

You giggled, and took his hand at the bottom of the table. He smiled, then squeezed your hand.

Chris walked into the tent and announced that this week's movie genre was disaster films.

"Oh no.." You mumbled. You knew whatever Chris cooked up was dangerous.

Justin began rubbing your thighs in comfort. "Don't worry, I'm here."

-

The first challenge was to survive an earthquake and a landslide on set. The course began shaking rapidly, causing you to fall over. Chef began throwing dangerous objects at you and your team, and you shielded your face. Justin ran in front of the golf balls about to hit you, protecting you from getting hurt. You tried to get up, but you felt Justin pick you up.