Tease me - Emma x futa!reader LEMON

Requested by: Furry_Takayama
Setting: Karaoke bar
Note: This is 'Emma' from the Ridonculous race not the revival :) Also, a futa is a girl with an extra 'friend.' 
-

You and Emma were on a date at a karaoke bar, since she finished her projects, completing her first year in law school. 

Emma refused to go up by herself to sing, but you had no problem with singing for the fun of it. You would even sing love songs just to tease her and watch her reaction. She always teased you, and called you her dork. 

At the bar, people were allowed to go up on stage and dance for fun. A trio of girls were doing a performance. You and Emma sat near the front row, as you watched, while Emma was eating her burger. 

"Um.. Y/N." Emma nudged you, then sent you a glare. 

"What?" You asked, looking at her, confused. 

"Stop looking at those girls!" She huffed, gesturing to the girls doing a dance performance on stage. "You're mine, remember?"

You playfully rolled your eyes, bringing Emma into a kiss. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Of course I'm yours, babe. I was just.. Imagining them as you."

"What?" Emma blushed, not expecting that. 

You smirked, "What if you were the one dancing on stage shaking your  fat ass at me?" 

Emma narrowed her eyes, feeling her blush grow deeper. She secretly liked your flirty comments. "What if that actually happens?"

You smiled innocently, feeling butterflies erupt. "You might get a reward."

Emma scoffed playfully, leaning against your shoulder. "As if."

You shrugged, then grinned. "Yeah! As if you would actually go for it."

Emma sat up properly then glared at you. "What if I prove you wrong?"

You chuckled, then kissed her nose. "Emma, I was just teasing you. You don't have to go up there if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm already having fun with you tonight."

Emma smirked, then leaned her face closer to you, then kissed your head. "You're about to have even more fun."

You tilted your head in confusion, as Emma got up from her seat then headed towards the stage. Your jaw dropped, seeing your girlfriend up there. 

"She wouldn't." You said, watching Emma get up on stage. 

Emma requested a song, then tried her best to dance as seductively as possible to the lyrics. You giggled, seeing she was a little flustered as she tried to move her hips. 

You watched Emma stick her legs in and out, as she continued to dance, and you could tell she was growing more confident. You felt your face heat up, knowing she was doing this to get a reaction out of you. She just looked so damn attractive. She winked at you from the stage, and you waved a little, trying not to smile so much. You really enjoyed this. 

Emma stumbled a little after she was done. You let out a laugh, causing her to glare at you and flip you off. You shook your head, smiling at her. 

"Satisfied?" Emma asked, putting her arm around you. She buried her face into your hair. "You looked cute getting all flustered while I was up there."

You laughed, "You were just so adorable, and awkward at the beginning, but then I could tell you got the hang of it. You're really beautiful."

"Sure." Emma snickered, hugging you more. Then she whispered in your ear, giving you goosebumps. "Where's my reward?"

You glanced around the bar, feeling flustered seeing there were more people than before. Emma noticed this and giggled. 

"Aww, Y/N. You don't do PDA?" She teased. 

You stood up from your seat, taking Emma's hand to lead her to the restroom. You led her to an empty stall, then locked it from behind you.

You pinned Emma against the stall's wall, then grabbed her face and kissed her. Emma moaned in between the kisses, pulling your hair, then pinning you against the wall. She sat on the toilet, with the lid down, then pulled you onto her lap to straddle her. You began to kiss her even more, sucking on her neck to leave marks for the next day, then you felt her begin to unzip your dress. 

"Wait." You whispered, pulling away from her. 

"Why?" She complained, obviously frustrated. 

"Let's do this at home, not in the restroom." You chuckled, getting off her lap. 

"Then next time, kiss me in the car, not the restroom." She chuckled, walking out of the stall with you. 

"I just got caught up in the moment." You admitted. "You really made me want to drag you off that stage."

"Okay!" Emma laughed, getting into the car with you. "You're too cute."

-

You pinned Emma down to the bed you shared, then began showering her with more kisses, and making flirty comments about what she did on stage. You climbed on top of her, and she wrapped her legs around your waist, moaning. Her hands trailed again to the back of your dress, unzipping it. She reached for your panties, sliding it down then she took off her pants, and her underwear. She blushed at your figure, then you nodded at her to rub it. 

You let out deep moans, as she continued to go faster and faster. It took you two minutes before you released. Emma smirked proudly, then you pinned her back down onto the bed. 

"My turn." You whispered, as you spread out Emma's legs. 

Emma nodded, then gripped the sheets, as you began thrusting in and out of her. 

"Y/N." She moaned. "You make me feel so good."

You kissed her lips, then finished. "Only for you."

You pulled your underwear back on, and Emma sat up putting on hers. She grabbed you by the waist, pulling you onto her lap to lean against her chest. She ran her hands through your hair, and smiled, kissing your nose. You blushed, causing her to smile even more. 

"You're such a tease, Y/N. Thank you for tonight. I love you."