Stranded - Poly!B x reader x Dawn

Requested by: JohnathenYoungs
Setting: A deserted island 
-

You, Dawn, and B were stranded on a deserted island after taking a poorly-maintained boat out to sea. You have been here for two days and there was no food besides coconuts, no fresh water, and it felt impossible to signal for help because there was still no sign of anyone seeing it. 

Everything was frustrating, but what frustrated you the most was how Dawn and B were acting. B seemed to care the most about exploring the land, while Dawn wanted to 'focus on nature.' They didn't seem to understand how serious this was. 

"Guys, we need to focus on getting help!" you exclaimed, feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. 

However, Dawn was busy talking to the birds, while B continued to venture into the forest. You groaned in annoyance, "Ugh!"

As much as you love your partners, you didn't completely understand them. When you all got into a relationship three months ago after Total Drama Revenge of the Island finished, you had a lot to learn about each other. But despite that, you all had an undeniable connection. 

"Y/N, come join me! We need to meditate and listen to nature." Dawn exclaimed, happily gesturing you to follow her. 

"Is she serious?" you mumbled under your breath, walking to follow your girlfriend. 

Dawn, sensing your frustration, reassured you with a warm smile and a touch to your shoulder. She spoke in a soothing tone, "Y/N, I know right now it's hard to believe, but just trust me and B. We love you and we aren't just shrugging off the big issue. Sometimes, you just need to have the patience until things work out."

"Are you serious?" You repeat your words from before louder this time. "We're in the middle of nowhere!"

Dawn giggled, taking your hands in hers, leading her to a secluded pathway, "Always a grouch."

Just as you were about to yell, suddenly, a flock of birds surrounded you and Dawn. Dawn closed her eyes then began meditating, as the birds drew closer to her, seemingly understanding the unspoken language radiating from Dawn. You sighed then gave in, and began meditating too. Surprisingly, this gesture calmed you down, if even for a little. 

B soon joined you guys, and surprisingly, he managed to catch a lot of fish. Dawn grimaced a little, since she was a vegan, but you were over the moon. The birds ended up gesturing at the three of you to follow them, so you did. You ended up in a secluded bay, where you saw a veritable feast laid out before you.

There were all kinds of fruits growing on this island, which was strange. But you didn't complain. You all had enough to eat until help arrived, if it ever did. 

"See?" Dawn whispered to you, and you nodded in agreement, eating a banana. You hated yet loved how she was always right. 

You, B, and Dawn began eating the delicious feast of fruits, while you thought of ways to call out for help. You had some basic survival skills under your belt, and brainstormed some possible solutions.

As B and Dawn slept, you tried making a fire to signal for help. You stayed up all night, waiting to catch a glimpse of a plane or a boat, but nothing came. You tried your hardest to not scream. 

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Dawn yawned, rubbing her eyes with B following right behind her. 

"I'm scared." you admitted, your voice dripped with vulnerability. "What if we get stuck here forever?"

B immediately pulled you into a hug, while Dawn gave you a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Y/N. We'll figure it out."

The two of them continued to hold you until you felt secure enough to fall asleep. It was a small gesture, but you cherished it deeply. B carried you back to their shelter, while Dawn sighed in relief. 

Days turned to almost two weeks, and B and Dawn were still doing their usual routine of meditating and exploring the island. You soon found yourself going along with them on their adventures, as much as you felt anxious about being stuck there forever. However, you knew that as long as you had them by your side, you wouldn't mind being stuck anywhere. 

"Look at this!" Dawn told you, showing you a bunch of starfish. 

You smiled, then exclaimed in excitement, "Patrick!"

Dawn giggled then she held your hand, while B wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into a hug. They were glad to cheer you up, knowing how anxious you'd been. 

"Come on." you said, mischievously, surprising them both. "Let's continue our adventures."

You, B and Dawn continued exploring and having fun, while you also continued to make signals incase any sign of help arrived. You all discovered a hidden waterfall, where you all drank water and splashed each other. 

Soon, as fate would have it, help eventually arrived. A giant ship that was being led by dolphins and birds came to shore, and you turned to Dawn, amazed. Dawn sent you a knowing wink, and you began to understand why she wanted to build a friendship with the animals. They were the ticket out of here. 

The crew members of the ship quickly recognized the signal you signaled out for help, and made sure you, B and Dawn were rescued. As you, B and Dawn gazed at the island, that was slowly disappearing into view, you realized you all had a part in saving each other's lives.

Dawn and B held your shoulders tightly, a silent reassurance that you will always be there for each other. B gently tucked your hair behind your ears, while Dawn wrapped her arm around his waist. You felt safe and loved with the most caring people on this planet, who loved you unconditionally through your fears. 

Your signals for help and survival skills, B's resourcefulness for food and water on the island and Dawn's connection with animals were what saved you all from an unknown fate. 

The three of you really were unstoppable and knew that with your love and strengths, you were able to overcome anything, even surviving a deserted island. You showed that you were capable of getting through anything as long as you had each other to rely on.