The next step - Poly!Cody x reader x Noah x Duncan LEMON

Requested by: Pika-Chibihiro 

Setting: Adulthood 

Note: I hope I wrote this correctly and respectfully, since I've never written something like this before :) Also, I'll no longer be accepting Lemons, because I have a hard time writing them. This is the last requested lemon I'll be posting for all my books. Thank you all for understanding. 

This will feature the same reader from my other oneshot "Under the waterfall" since it has the same characters in the same poly relationship. :)

You, Cody, Noah and Duncan had a unique yet beautiful relationship with the unconditional love you had for each other. When you first got into the relationship, it was hard for all of you to compromise and accept each other's flaws. However, the more you spent time together, the more you learned to love and accept each other, both as a shared relationship and individually. 

After having dinner at a restaurant, then watching the sunset, the four of you decided it was time to take your relationship to the next level. Since it was your first time together, you all agreed to make sure that everyone was comfortable, and ready. 

You all arrived at the hotel, with Duncan holding your hand protectively. Noah glanced at you two as he held Cody's hand, and gave you an encouraging smile. You nodded, feeling safe and comfortable enough to go through with this next step. 

Duncan checked in at the front counter, then you both headed to the hotel room, stepping inside. You set the luggage on the floor, then began to feel nervous for the first time tonight. It was sinking in that you were all going to reach a big milestone. 

"You okay?" Noah asked, bringing you into a hug. You nodded, but he could still see that you were nervous. 

Cody glanced at you then kneeled in front of you, taking your hands. "Y/N, if you are scared, you don't have to do this."

"No." You spoke up. "I want to. I really do, but I'm nervous of how it will turn out."

"Don't worry about it, Y/N." Duncan assured you, taking off his shirt. "We love you, and we will make sure you feel safe and comfortable."

You nodded, feeling more at ease. "Thank you."

"Are you sure you feel comfortable with this?" Cody asked, making sure your boundaries were respected. You nodded, then you all agreed that you were all ready for this. 

You all began to take off your clothes, then slid down your undergarments. You lay onto the bed, then Duncan climbed on top of you, gently kissing you, from your neck to your vulva. He teased you by sucking on it, smiling in between when you moaned in pleasure. He trailed his fingers onto it then began rubbing you in and out. 

Cody was on top of Noah, stroking Noah's figure, as Noah closed his eyes moaning out Cody's name. Cody blushed a little at the affect he had on him. 

After Duncan was done, you lay there on the bed and watched as Duncan began kissing Cody. Duncan pinned Cody to the bed, rubbing him. You smiled, then felt Noah pick you up and bring you onto his lap. 

"You know we love you, right?" Noah whispered, bringing you into a kiss. 

You nodded, then he lightly pinned you down onto the bed, then grabbed a condom. 

Noah looked at you, nervously. "Is this okay?"

You whispered, "Yes." 

Noah slid on the condom then began thrusting in and out of you, while you gripped the sheets. Noah closed his eyes, feeling himself get more satisfied by the minute. After some time, Noah felt himself release, then he threw the condom into the trash and cuddled you close. 

Afterward, you all lay on your beds, completely satisfied with the afterglow of your first night of intimacy together. You held Noah's hand as he buried his face onto your breasts, and smiled gently at Duncan and Cody. 

"Thank you all for making me feel safe." You whispered. 

Your partners nodded, then you turned on your bluetooth and played soft classical music. You all spent the rest of the night in silence, enjoying each other's beautiful relationship with memories of taking the next step.