Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2

Start from the beginning

"Im going to go check on that scenario real quick" I walk away from the group and toward Noah and mom "Hey is everything ok?"

"No!" Noah points angrily at my mom "She still won't let me see Beth!"

"I haven't told them why don't make me now" Noah glares at her but mom doesn't back down "Go enjoy time with your friends"

"No I want to see my daughter!" I motion for Dave and some of the guys to come over just in case "You have no right to ke~"

"She's legally my daughter!" Mom gets in Noah's face and takes us all by surprise "You wanna do this now then fine! You were arrested for drugs Noah! You sold drugs to a minor! How can I trust my baby girl around you?! The answer to that is I can't!"

"Noah I think it's best you go to the room alright?" Noah doesn't budge and Sam walks in between him and Shelby "Go before you do something you regret"

"Fine" Noah looks at mom one last time "This isn't over!"

He leaves the pool area angry. We all stay stock still for a bit before easing back into swimming around. I eventually start swimming with everyone. After a hour of swimming I feel my stomach start hitting. The bathroom is too far away.

"Rachel are you ok?" I look at Tina who looks worried "You've gone pale and look sick"

"Yeah I-I think I'm going to go back to the room" I start to move then my stomach clenches "Ohhh that doesn't feel good"

"Rach are you ok?" I look up at Santana who's in front of me "Is it about the room?"

"Yeah" I put my hands over my stomach "Lunch isn't sitting well"

"I can carry you up" Santana starts moving to pick me up "Just let me get you in my arms"

"No you are having fun" I slowly start moving to the steps "I'll make it"

I do make it out of the pool and to the lobby. Once I step into the hotel though I freeze. Standing in the distance is Shue, Mercedes, and Kurt. I start to step back but bump into someone.

"Hello Rachel" I turn and see Finn smirking "Isn't good for little girls to be all alone in new places"

"You are breaking retraining order distance!" He rolls his eyes "You need to stay away from me"

"Oh I'm so afraid" I feel my arms get grabbed and try struggling "Now you look sick so how about some nice meat to boost your system"

"You shove that meat anywhere near her mouth I'll have all of you in prison" We all look and see Madison standing there holding a floaty "I was going back to the pool for my daughter but I'll be taking her as well"

"With all due respect you have no place in this" Shue points at me "This girl has ruined our lives just cause she was being dramatic!"

"This girl has a restraining order against all of you" I feel the arms loosen and I break free. I run, as best I can, to Madison "Now I'd advise you to leave"

The group quickly rush away "Thank you" I feel my stomach gurgle "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Walk you to the bathroom?" I nod and she smiles "Come on"

-Shelby pov-
"Where's Rachel at?" The group of teens look at me "Hello?"

"She went to the bathroom" I see Sam shuffle something around at the edge of the pool "Why?"

"Because I wanted to talk to her" I raise a eyebrow at Sam "What are you doing Sam?"

"Me?" He quickly moves from the edge of the pool "Nothing!"

"Show the phone" He doesn't move besides his eyes going huge "What did you set up?"

"Nothing!" Dave picks you the phone and Sam gets out "Hey!"

"He told them she was leaving the pool" Dave glares at Sam "They've been keeping tabs in a group chat the whole time!"

"You lies to us?!" Tina looks down at the water guilty and Mike looks ashamed. Sam on the other end smirks "What the hell?!"

"Come on! Do you think we are stupid!" Sam angrily looks at us "We know you all have this! You have this in the bag! We are fucked!"

"If Rachel gets hurt then you are fucked" I send him a glare and he gulps "Be expecting papers in the mail after we win tomorrow"

Sam walks away mad with Mike following him. Tina looks back and forth between them and us. She gets out of the pool and looks at me.

"I'm honestly so sorry" She gives a sad smile "Tell Rachel I'm sorry too"

She walks away from us with her head down. I shake my head and send everyone to their rooms. We need to get ready for dinner anyways and we've been swimming for a while now. I just need to figure out what I'm doing with the kids.

Why can't life just be easy?