Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2

Start from the beginning

We hear her walk away and go back to making out. It's good until the door burst open. We sepetate quickly and look at a smirking Shelby.

"Santana showed me a neat trick!" I glare at Santana who whistles and looks away "Dressed now or no pool! Be lucky I'm still letting you two"

"I can't hide the swimmer mom" She points to the bathroom and I sigh "Fine I'll go without it"

-Bitty time skip- Pool-
"Anyone commented on your white hair?" I glare at Jesse who walks over smiling "Yeah I'm back..which means New Directions is here too"

"Have you gotten any word?" He sharks his head now and sits beside me on the edge "Why are you here?"

"Wanted to watch my favorite girl win" I playfully roll my eyes and smile "Really though I just wanna make sure that they don't pull anything..I mean I did buy this nice place for you to come to"

"You got us here?!" He nods smiling "How?!"

"I got a job helping a studio over here" I smile at how happy he looks "They are the ones that offered after I talked about how much press we could get"

"So you don't live in Ohio anymore?" He shakes his head no and I look at him confused "How do you get here then?"

"I drive back and forth" I see him look behind me and get a dreamy smile on his face "Hey Davey"

"Hey JJ" I turn and smile at Dave "Hey Rachel"

"Hello David!" I see him looking at my hair and sigh "Is it that off putting?"

"No! I think it actually looks nice!" I look at Jesse and he nods "Do you not like it?"

"Im indifferent" I pull a strand to look at it "It was a accidental bleaching"

"H-h-hi Rachel" I turn around and stand up. Behind me is Tina, Mike, Sam, and Noah "It's been a while"

"Yes it has" I see Jesse stand up beside me and Dave move slightly closer "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh we came to swim while the others plot how to destroy you all" I narrow my eyes and she puts her hands up "It's why we left! We don't wanna be apart of it!"

"It's true" I look over at Noah who's looking around "Is Beth here?"

"Yes she's playing with Abby" I see him nod and walk off "I wish that boy luck"

"What the fuck is going on here?!" We all look and see my girlfriends charging over. Santana is in the lead and angry "Get the fuck away!"

"We come in peace San!" Sam looks at me "Right?"

"They've been kind San!" They stop but don't remove their glares "Jesse and Dave can agree"

"They have been nice" Jesse looks at them "They were never apart of the tearing you down"

Awkward silence fills the gap. Mike looks like he wants to say something but doesn't. They really don't mean any harm I can tell.

"Would you all like to swim with us?" I give them a small smile "We could catch up"

"That sounds fun" Mike holds up a foam football "Has Santana taught you how to catch yet?"

"I can't even get her to try and catch a key" I glare at them both and everyone laughs "We love you sweetie"

"Yeah whatever" I look at Dave and Jesse who has moved beside him "You two are my new gay group to hang out with"

I hear a gasp from my girlfriends before everyone laughs again. This is nice. I look and see Shelby talking heatedly with Noah. That can't be going so nice.