"You know I'm scared right now too" Santana looks at me from the corner of her eye "I was trying to hide it from you but I can't unsee what happened"

"It kept playing over and over again" Santana shakes her head "He never liked any of us but when it came down to it he took a bullet for us...he turned around"

"We will never know what really was going on in his head" I pull Santana close to me and stroke her hair "But we can remember him as the guy who hurt you all or remember that but also remember he had some good in him too"

Santana nods and Madison walks over. She motions to the officers and I let go of Santana. I walk over to the officers and take a deep breath.

"Hello mam" I nod at the speaking officer "We've got almost all of the information from so we don't have to ask much"

"We'd just like to know what you saw so we can match it up" I look at the other officer who pulls out a paper tablet "Can we begin?"

"I was dealing with Azimo after he said some inappropriate things to my girlfriend" The police writes what I say and motions for me to continue "We expelled him and he was on the way to leave...he came back and he was scared..whispered for us to be quiet there were gunmen! I-I-he was just a kid he shouldn't have died!"

I can't help but start breaking down. A student died in front of me! I'm a teacher and I just let that kid die for me! I'm a monster!

"We have enough" A officer puts a hand on my shoulder "Lets get you back to your family"

I sniffle and nod. We walk to Madison and Santana first before heading back. Santana pulls me into a hug and Madison rubs my back. We walk back to the room slowly. The officers say goodbye and leave.

"You ok?" I shake my head no to Madison "I think you need to talk with someone about all of this"

"I'm a councilor I shouldn't need to get help!" I shake my head and look at Madison "This is bullshit"

"I know" Madison rubs my back again "But it's important that you are ok and that means getting help"

I don't respond back to her. I know she's right I just don't know what to say. I open the door and we walk inside. We freeze at the door watching the pandemonium inside.

"THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY!" Noah is standing across from Finn "THOSE BITCHES TURNED ON US AND YOU PROTECT THEM?!"

"They didn't turn on anyone" Noah steps towards Finn calmly "They've had a bad and I think you are going to get hit with some papers here soon so just go"

"No!" Finn pushes Noah and walks toward Brittany "You could've died instead of him! You could've let our starter beat that no good dyke and then he'd still be alive and at McKinley! NOW HES DEAD!"

"Officers!" Madison takes off down the hall "Officers we need your help!"

"I-I can't breathe" Brittanys eyes go wide and before closing as she starts shaking "H-h-help"

"Doctor!" I run out of the room to the doctor station "She's convulsing! Please help her!"

"Take is to her mam" The doctors run with me back to the room where Madison is back with Police "We need everyone out now!"

The police pull Finn out in cuffs as our family and the Moore's shuffle out. The door is closed and everyone goes silent. We all stare at the door waiting to hear the monitor go normal again.

"I hope that thing flatlines" I look over at Finn angrily "She took a good kid away from us"

"Go to hell!" I launch myself at him but get held back by everyone "Gunmen killed him to protect a baby, Madison, Santana, and me! He hated us after we expelled him but he still made sure we lived! He was a real man in unlike you will ever be in your entire life!"