"Oh I'm so sorry" I pick up Santana who's grabbing my pants and sit her in my lap "No one deserves that"

"Thanks and I agree" Mrs. Dillinger tickles Rachel's stomach and she starts giggling causing Rachel to smile "You girls are already making today so much better"

"That's what Judy says on bad days" I smile and look down to see Santana playing with the top of my shirt "Are you thirsty sweetie?"

"Ilk?" I nod and get myself ready to breastfeed "I I erd"

"Alright you can drink and take a nap" I get my breast free and she slowly latches on and begins suckling "Sorry about that we were talking"

"How does it feel?" I look at Mrs. Dillinger confused and she points to me "Breastfeeding! How does it feel?"

"It feels great" I smile thinking about my girls being dependent on me and Judy to drink and fill up "Its created a great bond between us and the girls"

"I see" Mrs. Dillinger goes into deep thought and Rachel starts pouting and whimpering at the lack of attention "Oh sorry sweetie"

"You know it's almost lunch time" Dillinger looks at me "Why don't you get yourself something for lunch?"

"I wouldn't want to leave you all here hungry" Mrs. Dillinger grabs out a piece of paper "Write down what they'll eat and what you'd like"

"You don't have to" She gives me a look of 'Just let me do this' and I sigh "Alright hand it's to me"

She smiles and gets up with the paper and Rachel. She sits Rachel down on the ground and hands me the paper. I get a pen soon and write everything down. After that she's gone and I'm left with 1 sleeping girl and the rest are playing.

I wonder how Emma's doing.

-Emma pov-
"I'm so sorry" I watch Judy sweep up a vase I accidentally knocked over "I didn't mean to hit it! I-I-I was watching Fran then Beth started crawling an~"

"It's fine Emma" Judy throws the pieces away and looks at me "It was a old vase it's nothing too major"

"I know but still" I sigh and sit down in the closest chair "I'm so stupid"

"You are not" Judy sits beside me and lifts my chin "Why would you say that?"

"Because...because I'm falling in love with former students that are acting like I'm their next mom" I feel everything I've been thinking bubbling up and out "I'm falling in love with their moms, I feel free for once in my life, and I finally feel like I can be me! That I'm not being judged for my OCD!"

"Oh we're judging" I look at Judy who's smiling "But it's not to put you down but out of joking. We don't care...hell we could use some OCD in this house somedays"

"You guys really like me?" Judy nods and I sigh "I just am so scared this will all disappear or be a dream"

"Ma?" I look down at Fran who's holding he arms out "Up?"

"I think she either did that for shortening your name or telling you how she feels" I look at Judy who stands up "I'll go make sure Beth is ok in the play pen"