Bubbles and heat 💧 Steve (request+smut)

Start from the beginning

Which is what you feel like at the moment, a small child having a tantrum. But sometimes this, and this may sound very evil and in a way it is, but sometimes this helps you persuade someone.

'Y/n...' he says, his voice dropping a bit. 'Look at me...'

'No!, you don't get it Steve...' you whine, trying to get out of his grip.

'I do...okay!, okay!, I'm caving!, you know I hate to see you like this so fine, let's do it...tonight, we will sneak out it after dinner...'

The smile immediately forms on your face as you squeal, making Steve rolls his eyes but still smile at you because he can't help it, seeing you so happy just makes him happy, no matter what trouble he will get himself into.

You have never been more excited in your life, well besides the day Steve asked you to be exclusive.

Finally it's just you...Steve..and the bubbling, hot...boyfriend....uh...Jacuzzi....Jacuzzi...you definitely meant the Jacuzzi...

'Okay, coast is clear...let's go...' Steve whispers before crossing the hall to the top deck where the jacuzzi is located.

He pulls you with him by your hand, also pulling you right into the deck.

It's cold outside, but it won't be for long, with the best seats to look over the lit city, the hot water and your even hotter boyfriend, you're about to have the best night of your life.

'Let's get in, you must be freezing...' he pecks your lips.

'Won't you look at that...' you coo as you open your towel.

'I forgot to bring my bathing suit...' you smirk and you swear you can see his pupils dialating from a mile away.

'Well I have a confession to make doll....me too...' he smirks back and you whistle when he drops the towel. Revealing his backside to you.

He climbs in and you follow. You let out a moan as you dip into the hot water. You needed this. But there's something you need more.

You straddle Steve just as he turns on the bubbles. You wrap your arms around his neck as you share a passionate kiss. His hands roam over your back before setting on your hips, pulling you closer.

You smile into the kiss. Weaving your fingers through his hair, you fuzz it up, making him groan into your mouth.

'Oh but Steve...we shouldn't be doing this in his jacuzzi...' you tease and he rolls his eyes.

'Don't even start y/n...'  he tried to act tough, but the moment you start stroking him, he gasps and turns into a panting mess.

'Fuh...Fuck...' he gasps out, the sensation of your hand wrapped around his dick and the bubbles making him get closer to the edge sooner than he expected.

'M'gonna bust...' he warns you by gripping your wrist tightly.

You waste no time lifting your hips and sinking down on him after guiding him in. You throw your head back, giving him access to your neck.

His fingers dig into your sides again, sure to leave bruises.

'So right...god...' He sucks on the skin above your collarbone, making you whimper out.

'Been too long Rogers...' you comment, a bit of venom lacing your voice.

'Sorry doll, M'sorry...not gonna make you wait that long again...' he breathes.

You wince when you start moving your hips, it always worried Steve when it hurts you, but you secretly love it. Maybe a little too much.

'Oh...' you moan when the pain subsides. 'Oh fuck...Steve...'

'Gonna make you feel good...gonna give you the attention you deserve...' your forehead drops against his.

God the mouth on him... it's going to kill you one day. Maybe it will be tonight.

And then he nudged that one particular spot that makes your vision fill with black spots.

'Right there!'

You're getting tired, he can feel it. So he wraps one arm around your waist and flips you, now he's the one on top and you're the one propped up against the edge of the tub.

Your arm wraps around his neck while your free hand patches onto his shoulders, the nails digging in as your mouth falls open.

'You close?' He asks and you can barely answer him, but you manage a nod.

He knows you lose all coherent thoughts in moments like this, you can't even speak right so he decided a long time ago to read your body language, he knows he needs to speed up. So he does.

It makes you scream out, lucky for the both of you, the noise of the bubbles frowns most of it out.

'Come on doll...let go...can feel you squeezing the shit out of me...' his teeth sink into your kin making you cry out as you tumble over the edge.

Seconds later the same happens to Steve, he fills you up as he groans out your name.

And then it's just you catching your breaths. Both of you have a satisfied smile on your faces. Eyes closed and just taking in this intimate moment.

Oh how you missed this.

'Did we just?' Steve pants.

'Yeah...we did...' you chuckle. 'And something tells me that you were really enjoying it...'

'Nonsense, I don't know who you got that from...' he jokes as he wraps an arm around you, pulling you against his side.

'I do have to admit that this was one of your less bad ideas...'

'Told you...' The smug smile on your face remains.

'I love you...you know that right?' He asks and you lift up your chin.

You nod. 'I know... and I love you too...but we have to sneak away more...and they need to know the boundaries...'

'I will talk to them..'

'Thank you...' you sigh.

'Tony is going to kill us..'

'Oh yeah?, what is he going to do?, he's tiny...is he going to bore us to death?'

'No but say goodbye to your fucking kneecaps!' Tony's voice comes through the speaker and Steve Seuss widen. 'You two are actually disgusting...'

'Tony...I know you...you have absolutely no room to talk... and besides... this ain't the worst thing you caught us doing..'

'Thanks for the reminder y/n...' Steve groans.

'Oh come on...you loved it...don't go all captain on me now...' you chuckle.