I know you're scared 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Melanie Martinez - high school sweethearts

Imagine: you tell Bucky your pregnant and he lashes out at you because he's scared that he will hurt the baby.

You try to steady yourself against the wall. You haven't been hit yet, no bulletwounds or any other injuries. Why are you feeling so damn dizzy and sick?

'Y/n are you alright?, we're ready to wrap it up...' Bucky comes through the com.

'No...I just...I need someone to help me...' you breath into the com, again trying to steady yourself against the wall.

Right before the black spots take over your vision, Bucky rushes around the corner and lets you fall into his arms. He immediately scoops you up and rushes to the jet.

He's worried, matter of fact he has never been more worried in his life. You're everything he's got at this point besides from the team.

You have been with him ever since Berlin, you've known each other for a longer time but you started dating right after Berlin, where you saved him multiple times and stopped the fight altogether.

Bottom line is that he doesn't want to lose you, and this, well this scares him.

'Well Miss Y/l/n, you and the baby are perfectly fine but I do recommend bed rest...no missions until the baby is born... the stress might endanger the pregnancy..'

'Baby?, I'm sorry I'm not following...' you try to wrap your head around it.

'You're pregnant, about 8 or 9 weeks along...didn't you already know?' The nurse asks and you shake your head, your mouth open in shock.

'I'm sorry I just..'

'You need a moment to take it in, I understand...I'll fetch the mister for you...he's anxiously waiting outside...'

'Yeah Yeah...' you breathe as your hand travels to your, still flat, belly.

There's something magical happening in there right now, there's a human growing inside of you this very moment and has been for 8 or 9 weeks already.

Happiness envelops you, you always wanted kids, and Bucky is the perfect match for you, you're going to be a family, finally.

'Thank god you're okay...I was worried sick...' Bucky rushes in and immediately hugs you.

He leans back and noticed the large smile across your face, he frowns and cocks his head to the side. 'What are you so happy about?' He asks.

'Buck...the reason I fainted...' you take his hands in yours. 'The reason I fainted is because I'm pregnant...'

His eyes go wide for a moment and he retrieved his hands from yours, you won't lie, that hurts a little, but you have hope, still.

'Isn't that great?' You smile.

But the smile doesn't stay for long, not when you can see the pained expression on his face. He isn't happy.

'So when are you going to get it removed?'

'Excuse me?' You scoff at him, why is he being so weird about it?

'What do you mean?, aren't you happy?, I mean we finally get to have our own little family...' you feel the tears coming, but you're trying to suppress them.

'Y/n this is going to destroy our lives!'

'No it's not...' you shake your head at him. 'You're just..you just need to get used to this...'