We both miss him 💧 Peggy Carter.

Song; Lewis Capaldi - before you go.

Imagine: you and Peggy both bond over Steve, you're his little sister and an overall icon around the world, you help Peggy on the mission to Russia (Agent Carter s1 episode 5)

Your clothes:

'Oh my oh my, it's Captain America!, I love you Captain America!'

'I love you too Carver...I will save the world, and then I will come back for you my love...'

'Ugh!' You let out a great sigh as you rise from your chair.  'This is such bullshit, my brother would never...and neither would you Peggy...it's disgusting...' you turn off the radio as she lets out a chuckle while looking over some files.

'I know my value, I don't care what other people think...' she replies with her trademark smirk.

'So what are you working on?, your boss still keeping you on coffeeduty, because I can talk to him ya know...' you lean over the couch and she shakes her head.

'I'll be alright...'

'C'mon Peg, you're better than this!, you helped my brother, you basically ended the war and they have you on coffee duty?'

'I said leave it y/n...' her tone becomes stern and you know what that means.

Yet again she hears Steve in you, it's like he's here. Like he's talking through you, it's as painful as it sounds, and when her voice gets stern, you know it's starting to ache again.

'Sorry...' you mutter as you lay down on the suede couch again.

'It's alright...I may actually have something for you but it isn't until tomorrow and I don't know if my chief is going to approve it...'

'Details...' you quickly shoot it to lean over the couch again.

'I found a lead in Russia...I've got the coordinates, I'm going to talk to the chief tomorrow...and Thompson...'

'Well good luck with that...that Thompson sure seems like quite the charm...' you sarcastically comment making her laugh.

'Would you mind coming with me to the office? Tomorrow?'

'Excuse me Peggy but do you know who you're talking to?, of course I'm gonna be with you...duh...' you chuckle and she smiles.

'You're not going Agent Carter...' Dooley says and you cross your arms.

'And what if I can get the Howling Commando's to join me?'

'You could never bring them together in a million years..'

'You really underestimate her ya know?' You comment as she walks out of the office.

Thompson looks at you and you look him up and down before snickering, 'you could never in a million years Agent...' you reply and then he seems to realise he's checking you out.

'And coffee duty for Agent Carter?, Really chief? After everything she did for this country, you let her fetch coffee for everyone?'

'Excuse me?, so you know who you're talking to young lady?, she only saved the country for Cap...'

'Uhm, Do you know who the fuck you're talking to?' You reply surprising both men in the room.

'Such a foul mouth for such a pretty lady...'

'Oh there's more where that came from...like ass-'

'Y/n that's enough darling...chief...the Howling Commando's  will be ready at the border in a couple hours...'

'It's settled then, get ready Agent Carter...and...'

'Rogers...Y/n Rogers sir...'

Their faces go blank as you turn to walk out the door with a smirk plastered on your beautiful face.

'You love doing that...don't you?'

'It does give me a feeling of complete and utter bliss...yes...' you chuckle and she chuckles with you.

'What did you say in there, when I interrupted you, it seemed like you said some things..'

'I did...I scolded them...for obvious reasons...I don't think they will trouble you with fetching coffee anymore...' you coo and she stops walking once you're in the hallway.

She turns to you and you can see the hurt in her eyes as she looks at you, she again recognises him in you and you again fucked it up, or so you think because not a second later she wraps her arms around her.

'Peg....it's okay...'

'Thank you...' she smiles and you nod.

'Everything for my sister from another mister right?' You softly comment.

'Dum dum!' You yell as you run up to him.

'There's my gal!' He chuckles as you hug him.

'I've missed you!' You smile.

'I've missed you too, and Peggy, missed you too of course...' he nods and Peggy smiles at him.

'Well well well, if it isn't dancing monkey number two...'

'Excuse me Pinkerton...I am dancing monkey number one you jerk...' you chuckle as you move from Dum Dum to hugging Pinky.

'You here to dance for us now?'

'Give me a gun and I'll show you Happy...' you chuckle.

'Still so feisty...' he chuckles.

After hugging every other member of the Howling Commando's, you set up camp not far from the building you're supposed to infiltrate tomorrow. Everyone is catching up and you're laughing along with them, while Peggy and Dum Dum have a conversation of their own.

Just like old times.

You only wished that both Steve and Bucky would be here to witness this too, maybe in some way they do.

'So...' Agent Thompson puts an arm around you but you brush it off.

'Do That again and I'll break it...' you say stern.

'Gotta be careful with her there Thompson... she ain't one to like cheesy stuff...Bucky Barnes spend a lot of time trying it, got a few bloody noses out of it too...'