July 💧 Tony (Request)

Song: Noah Cyrus - July

Imagine; Tony is gone every night and you know what he's doing but you can't bring yourself to leave.

You're alone in bed again.

That's the fourth night in a row that Tony hasn't come home before 4 am. You know exactly where he is but you can't bring yourself to confront him about it.

It's the different sides he has that bother you the most, at night he's always the drunk, bitter man, he shows you no love and he always seems to want to pick a fight with you, saying hurtful things.

And then there's the morning, afternoon and evening Tony, who is sweet and caring, he gives you as much affection as you need and that side makes you want to stay.

You know that this relationship isn't healthy, but neither was every other one you've had before him, you don't know what it's like to have a normal one.

So here you are, laying wide awake in your large, cold and empty bed. Your eyes locked onto the ceiling. Your imagination desperately trying to pull you into some kind of slumber but failing repeatedly.

Then the door opens, you hear some thuds and stuff being dropped on the floor, you hear footsteps, they're coming towards the door and it makes you slowly sit up in the large bed.

Your eyes are now glued on the door. Waiting for it to open and when it does it reveals a very drunk Tony. Something you were expecting anyway.

'Tony...' you sigh out of relief. Relief that he is safely home and not in some ditch dying.

'Y/n just stop, I'm not in the mood for this again..'

'Then don't go running off somewhere Tony!' You yell, you're unable to hide the rage.

'I do whatever I want y/n, what do you not understand about that?'

'Why Tony?, why are we still doing this?'

'I don't know why, you tell me because I sure as hell am growing tired of you...'

'Excuse me?, I've done nothing but please you and it's still not enough Tony!'

'You were never enough...' he spits and you stand up and walk up to him.

'What do you mean?' You ask him.

'You think you're the only woman in my life?, you think I like being drunk?, that's the only way I am able to fucking put up with your stuff...'

'You're not the only one who has to put up with shit !, you've been gone almost every night and in the morning you act like nothing happened!, I can't live like this Tony!'

'Then don't...I've got women standing in line for me...you would just be another name on the list of women I couldn't fucking stand to be around...'

That was five years ago, after that things changed.

You left him, you left him behind and you both had a hard time trying not to get up and make things right.

You eventually met again at a coffee place. You talked for a long time and eventually you decided it would be best to remain friends.

He stopped drinking completely and you supported him still. You got him in touch with Pepper and then after some time they married, had kids.

And now you're not just y/n anymore, you're cool Auntie y/n, for Morgan. She absolutely adores you and that goes both ways.

'Auntie y/n!' She yells as she rushes to you.

You stretch out your arms and catch her, pulling her straight up and hugging her tightly.

'Geez Morguna...you're fast...' Tony walks out of the cabin.

'I brought someone...why don't you go check in the car?'

Morgan gasps and you put her down on the ground again. 'Uncle Josh?' She asks and you shrug.

'Maybe...' you chuckle and she quickly rushes to the car.

To your husband of two years. The uncle she adores just as much as you.

Tony stands next to you and wraps an arm around you. You chuckle as you watch Morgan being grabbed by Josh, making her squeal loudly.

'You know...we could've had this...' he comments and you slowly turn your head to look at him.

Then you burst into a fit of laughter.

'Tony we would've still lived in Malibu fighting everyday and trying to kill each other...'

'But seriously, don't you ever think about what could've been?' He asks and you chuckle slightly.

'Sometimes I do, but I try not to...things are better this way...this just wasn't for us...and besides...I get to be an cool aunt and do fun stuff with my goddaughter...and not have to worry about her behaviour at home...'

'Oh you're good...' he whistles and you chuckle.

'I know...'

'Auntie look!, he was hiding in the car!' Morgan points at Josh now halfway laying out of the car like he's a five year old.

'And lets be honest, Josh is similar to you in some ways so...'

'Wait in what kind of ways?' He asks but you walk away.

'What kind of ways?!'