Work with me 💧 Justin Hammer (request)

Song: Modjo - lady.

Imagine; you're Tony's sister and always in the shadow, but then you meet Justin Hammer.

Being a Stark has its perks, but also it's downsides, like your brother stealing ever idea you ever have and creating it before you even have the chance. And then after stealing it, telling everyone around him that it was his idea.

He takes all the credit, all the fame and parades around like he owns the place, which is not uncommon.

You're sick of it, you were supposed to be the only one present in Monaco, but of course he had to come and steal all your thunder.

So here you are, sipping on your wine while seethed on one of the high bar stools. Scoffing whenever Tony strides past you.

'You seem quite lonely...' the place next to gets filled by a man, quite handsome too.

'I am actually...and by the looks of it...you are too...' you shout him a small smile, your finger tracing the edge of the glass.

'Seems like it....I'm Justin...Justin Hammer...' he sticks out his hand and you place your hand in it.

He brings your knuckles up to his lips and you let out a chuckle. 'I have no idea why anybody would avonden such a beautiful lady...'

'Why don't you ask my brother...he's right there...' you point to Tony and he nods.

'I know who you are Miss Stark... I've been following your research for quite some time now... it's a shame your brother takes credit for it...while you stand in the shadows...'

'That catches my interest because how could you have known it was my work?, my design?, nobody else knows...'

'Nobody but me and a handful of other people who don't believe Tony's crap...' He explains as he orders a drink for him and another refill for you.

'I'm intrigued to say the least...and Mr. Hammer...I assume you're not here for small talk or to seduce me...'

'I initially wasn't...but things change, but first things first...your ideas are worth far more than whatever Tony offers for it, Hammer Tech would appreciate you far more than he ever will...'

You glance back at Tony. He's right, Tony will never admit that almost everything is your work. Your design and your plan.

'And what would you like me to do?'

'I would like for you to be in charge of making the suits for the US army....the combination of our technology and your mind, we could make suits that really protect the world... and also I would like to have dinner with you...'

The way he explains it makes it sound wonderful, you will finally be able to be yourself and get the world to see you for a genius too instead of Tony's younger and hotter sister.

And you'll get dinner with a very handsome man too.

'So what do you say?' He asks with a smile.

'Well Mr. Hammer, you make it sound very alluring, how can I possibly refuse?' You laugh shaking his hand.

'Welcome to Hammer Tech... y/n...so what about dinner?'

'You name the time and place...I'll be there...' you slide out of your seat and get close to his ear.

'It was a pleasure meeting you...Justin...'

Before you can walk up his arm wraps around your waist. In an attempt to pull you closer as he rises out of his chair.

'The pleasure is all mine...'

Bonus:

After Justin got arrested for doing something that wasn't even really his doing, you're ademend to get him out of jail.

Some may say that your relationship with him went further than friendly, and they would be absolutely right. Because after all of this, while your brother is being rewarded for his stupid and childish behaviour, you support Justin.

So when those prisondoors open a smile forms on your lips as you see him walking through. The smile he returns is just as bright and big.

And when he reaches you he's quick to wrap an arm around your waist and pulling you closer while his other hand cups your cheek. He leans in and placed his lips against yours on a bruising matter.

'You like the surprise?'

'I do very much...you'll have to explain how you got me out of there...'

'Well, being a Stark does have its perks...' you wrap your arms around his neck.

'I'm really glad I got more than I initially bargained for...why would I do without you?'

'Lets not find out...'

'I like the sound of that...'