Words I didn't say 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: why don't we - words I didn't say.

Imagine: you and Bucky used to be in a relationship. Not anymore, he broke your heart, and yet he can't live without you.

'Well if you're so weak that you can't take it anymore then why don't you just leave huh?!'

'Well maybe I will!, but know that when I walk out that door, I' am never getting back!'

'Well good!, maybe I don't want you to!' He yells.

'Fuck you Barnes!, I give you everything and you push me away!, you treat me like garbage but gets jealous when anybody else treats me like an actual person!, you don't own me!, I'm a person not an object!'

He stays silent, he knows you're right, you're absolutely right and no matter how hard he tries he keeps screwing its up.

'I've been through hell, and I know that you did too, I do but I can't take sitting home alone anymore, waiting for you to come home to me, because you simply forgot about me...'

I get so caught up in me
That I don't realise what I'm missin'
All of my priorities
Never put you in my plans

Now, three days later, you're still cooped up in your room, refusing to go out. You feel so hurt that he will let go off you so easily while you stood by him while he was having nightmares, when he would turn all commando on you and actually hurt you.

You stayed no matter what and now that you needed him, he abandoned you.

Every time we got closer, I pushed you away
Pulled you right back just to give you the pain
If I was your sinner, then you were my saint
Guilty of breaking your heart

'Y/n, honey you have to get out of your room to eat...or at least let me in..'

'No!, Nat please go away!, I don't want you to help me!, I want to be left alone!' You try to be all tough, but most of it cracks up before it reaches Nats ears.

She has seen you react to a few breakups in the past but this has to be one of the baddest you've ever been through.

You were crazy about Bucky, all the way up to your breakup, even when you fought you would love him unconditionally. And Bucky was crazy about you too. He's just an incredible dumbass to end it this way with you.

Not when he was telling Nat how excited he was to ask you to marry him in just a few days from now, but she guesses that's not going to happen.

He's a mess, everyone in the tower can see right through him with that. He's absentminded, he barely sleeps without you by his side and he's not smiling anymore.

And Nat hasn't seen you in those three days, so she can only imagine how much worse you look right now.

I lie here awake, thinking of all the games I played
I let you wait, hundreds of promises that I
(I never made, ) I fell forever in a day
('Till you walked away, ) because of the words I didn't say

'What are you doing Bucky?' She asks him.

'I-I don't know...' he sighs in defeat. 'I don't know what to do... fuck...I screwed up...bad...I can't control myself around her and...I never meant any of the words I said...I should've stopped her from walking away...I should've said something...Fuck!'