Lose the case 💧 Bucky/Steve/Sam

Before I begin with anything I want to let you know that I see what's happening in America at the moment. And even though I don't support violence in any way, the way that those protesters get treated is horrible, and it does make me very angry, it makes me angry that there are still people who think that people of colour aren't the same. That they're terrorists or criminals just because of their skin colour. I am sick and tired of people pretending to be shocked. Because I know what happens, and if I do see or hear something like that happening, I speak up.

I wanna day this very clearly, and I know I've said it before and you're going to hear it a lot more from me. If you are rude, disrespectful, hateful, racist, homophobic, sexist, especially in the comments of the things I write, I will speak up because it actually hurts me, as a writer I feel responsible for those comments, and I've had them before, and those actually keep me up at night believe it or not.  And yes sometimes I shade the russos, but it's for comedic purposes.

And I got one comment that got to me the most. It got deleted a long, long time ago.

"You only make imagines for white Europeans and you don't include any type of diversity" and it was followed by a string of curse words that would make a sailor blush, which is probably why it was deleted. But just know that that is absolutely not what I go for. I try to make them diverse by not giving away things like skin colour, maybe I put people at the top, but that's for inspiration, it's not a must.

In other news (IM probably gonna get hate for this anyway) Corona is still a thing guys!, especially in the Netherlands things are finally looking up and then people decide to just protest in a large group with masks that create what we call (roughly translated) "false safety", they don't work against completely, so what they do is first complain about having to stay inside, supper the healthcare department, but stick up their middle finger to the nurses and cities by protesting in large groups without the 1,5 meter limit, WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC PEOPLE!, EVERY LIFE THAT GETS TAKEN BY EITHER CORONA OR BY THE POLICE OR GOVERNMENT IS ONE TOO MANY!

I also try to do requests that are out of my comfort zone, which you all know because I write awkward things on top of the chapter to let you know I tried my best.

I ACCEPT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

I'm just saying it loud and clear for the people in the back.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE BEHIND THE SCREEN AND FRANKLY I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL AMAZING PEOPLE WITH AMAZING COMMENT ABILITY, DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

So...now with that being said... rant over... on with the chapter. And stay safe guys!

Song:  Ozuna ft. The Black Eyed Peas - MAMACITA.

Imagine; you're a district attorney, you have to win a case against Bucky Barnes. But you lose.

Your clothes: