Shy demon and forward angel pt.2 💧 Bucky

Song: Chris Brown - next to you.

'You really think Barnes would've stuck around?!, He's an angel like us, why would he be with such a hideous thing like you?'

You're laying flat on the ground, blood pooling from under you, your lip is busted as is your nose. Your face is bruised and beaten out.

You can't fight more than one angel at a time, they're more powerful than you are. Demons, those you know how to handle since you are one, but angels are completely different.

'Look at this...where's your hero now huh?' The other angel coos.

'Fuck...you...'

'Oh look it talks!' Angel number one gets on one knee beside you and grabs your jaw.

'You know, when Bucky came to heaven, he was crushed, you still think that he will come back for you... but truth is, he is so pissed at you, I'm not sure that will ever go away...'

'So why keep me alive then?, kill me... just take your angelblade and shove it right through me...  I know you want to...'

'No I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of dying... I'm gonna make you suffer...'

'Zemo... enough...just let her lay there...'

'You're a pussy Strucker...' Zemo laughs as he gets up again.

'She's gonna did anyway so why don't we play with her a little bit huh?'

'Stop it that's enough, she's losing consciousness already...' Strucker says as he glancing at you.

You're still laying on the ground, your eyelids hanging and your breathing heavy.

'Oh I know it...you're afraid of him... you're afraid he's going to find out and go fucking nuts.. trust me he won't, she hurt him so bad that she's just a bitch..'

You all get blinded by a bright light and the sound of wings echoing through the small room.

'Say That about her again I dare you...' a low male voice growls.

'H-hi There uh...Bucky...how are you do-'

'Out... before I fucking rip you to shreds...' he interrupts Zemo and he nods as he brushes past Strucker who darts out right after Zemo does.

You use all of your energy to open your eyes to see Bucky's body hovering over yours. You see a blurry version though, your eyes won't cooperate.

He looks at you with worry, he never should've left you alone, not that you can't stand up for yourself, but because he knows you won't fight for anything anymore. He has been following you since the day he left for heaven, he knows how you cried for days, how you lost every fight since then. How much you blamed yourself and god for not tolerating you two. And it had made him feel terrible too.

'Y/n...' he softly lays his hand on your cheek trying to get you to look up at him.

But you won't,

your eyes are half open but the heavy breathing stopped. Something is wrong on he can feel it.

But he's not going to stop now, not when he knows he can save you.

'How long before she wakes up?' Bucky bites his nails out of anxiety.

'I don't know, with the injuries she has it's a wonder if she wakes up at all...' Natasha says looking at her lifelong friend.

'How did this even happen?, I thought you two were together all the time...surely you could've handled them and besides you seem to have nothing...' Tony asks.

'I...I left her... we had a fallout a couple of weeks ago.. and I left, we broke up, we were done...I went to heaven and... god I should've never left her... It was a stupid argument, I asked her if she would leave me to go to hell and she didn't even answer so I just assumed she would if she got the chance...'

'Tony... Wanda... could you leave us alone for a moment?' Natasha asks and they nod.

'Listen Bucky..' Natasha starts when they're alone with you.

'Y/n would never chose Hell over someone she loves, well unless her friends are demons but anyway, not the point... I think she only said that so that you could have some happiness, she did it once before with another man... she is very selfless for a demon ya know...'

'Yeah...' He grins while he lets out a huff. 'I know...'

'Then you know how much she actually loves you... Bucky...there's something you must know about her, this happened once before... but that guy ended up staying in heaven and it broke her heart... how do you think she ended up as a demon?, if you go back I'm afraid she won't just turn even more evil... she may turn into the devil himself, she will replace him...'

'She's not evil...' he replies.

'Before she met you... she was... don't you see what you're doing to her and the other way around?, you keep her sane and calm, she makes you live and enjoy life....she makes you loosen up...'

Bucky glances at you as you stir in your slumber, your eyes start to open and Natasha steps towards the door.

'You fix this... and remember... we were never here...'

Bucky nods and Natasha closed the door behind her just as Bucky moves to the bed. The bed dips beneath him, his eyes glide over your body and back to your face.

'Buck?' You ask confused as your eyes adjust to the light.

You reach up to his face and the minute your palm touched his cheek he leans into your touch, wrapping his hand around your wrist.

'I'm so sorry...' he whispers.

'I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone... I'm so sorry about the fighting.. I'm sorry for walking away... I-'

You shoot up and you pull him towards you so you can place your lips on his. Oh how you've missed that.

'You came to rescue me... you protected me.. when I needed you most...' you pant as you lay your forehead against his.

'Please forgive me... I thought I would be happy but i saw how unhappy you were and I couldn't stand to be without you anymore...'

'I would never leave you, I finally have an answer to that question I couldn't answer back then...'

'You don't have to...'

'Do you ever shut up?, like for one second?' You chuckle with a sniff.

'Sorry...' he apologises and you chuckle even harder.

'Go answer the question if I would ever go back... HELL NO.... I wouldn't if that means leaving you behind...'

You hold onto his even tighter and he nods while swallowing down the large lump in his throat.

'I don't belong there anymore...I belong here... with you...'

'Ditto...' He replies and you tilt your head and kiss him again.

'Heaven was nothing compared to being with you... I miss the way you blush or the sassy comments you make to other demons when you're about to beat them up... '

'I love you...'

'I love you too doll...' he smiles back and you can't help but blush at the nickname, just like old times.

'God I cant get enough of that...'

'Who says you have to...' you smile.