Madness pt. 4 💧 Steve

Song: Kristian Kostov - beautiful mess

DON'T KILL ME I WANTED SOMETHING HAPPY SO I GAVE THIS A HAPPY ENDING!

'How is she?' Natasha asks Banner as she looks through the large window sealing you off from the rest.

'I wish I could tell you but, I have no idea, she's stable for now...'

'How's Steve doing?, has he been out of that room?'

'Nope...he stays here day and night, watching over her.. well trying to..he keeps falling asleep...he keeps holding onto her hand too..'

'I feel bad for them both, Y/n keeps getting dragged into this, and Steve well, he knows he messed up.. he wants her back so bad.. I think that's why he stays with her now, he doesn't want to lose or abandon her again.. and well, y/n was crushed after what Steve did to her...'

'I would be pissed, angry...I would tear him apart...' Banner replies.

'Oh she wanted to, but she was more heartbroken, she didn't only lose her leg that day, she lost her trust in everyone, even in me...and now we failed her again...'

'I don't think she will see it that way Nat...lets hope she will wake up...'

'Yeah..' she sighs looking at Steve sunken deep into his thoughts.

'Y/n come on!, let's go to bed...'

'Just go to sleep without me I'll be there in a second!' You reply from the bathroom.

'You know I can't!'

'Yeah Yeah' you mutter as you walk out of the bathroom, you make your way over to the bed and lay down under the covers. You immediately feel Steve's arm go around you and his front presses against your back as he softly plants a kiss beneath your ear.

'Hey Steve...' you smirk.

He hums and your smirk grows larger as you bring your cold feet up against his legs making him shriek out. You burst out laughing as you roll onto your stomach to look at his surprised and slightly hurt look.

'You monster!' He gasps making you laugh. 'Oh it's on...'

'Wait Steve... no no no!' You squeal trying to escape his iron like grip.

You slide out of the bed and he is quick to follow you out of the room and into the halls of the compound. You laugh as you run away from him., right to the large hall which is lit only by the moonlight.

You look around for Steve, he's nowhere in sight which makes you frown.

'Y/n!' H suddenly yells and you scream out as you feel two arms wrap around you from behind.

'You scared the hell out of me...' you breathe and he chuckles as he kisses your head.

You look at the millions of stars covering the dark sky above you. The compound sure does have the best view.

'It's beautiful..' you whisper and he hums.

'Steve, do you think those aliens will ever come back ?' You ask him catching Steve of guard for a second.

'No...I don't think so, and if they do we will show them who's in charge...' he replies and you let out a happy sigh.

The stars are the same right now, they shine bright from what Steve can see through your window. He wishes he was there to protect you, he never meant for you to get hurt even more.