Bet on it 💧 Steve.

Song: Coldplay - sparks

Imagine; the boys all bet with Steve who gets to you first, but when Steve wins the bet, he doesn't think bout the consequences.

Your dress:

'Okay I'm bored...I want to do something fun...'

'Like what?' Steve asks Tony.

'Like make a bet...let's say about y/n...'

'I don't think that's a good idea Tony...' Natasha doubts.

'Silence woman you know nothing..' he jokes and she stands up.

'I'm not gonna listen for this bullshit of yours...' she walks away leaving the boys alone.

'Well I'm in, I could always use the extra cash..how much are we talking about?' Clint asks.

'Don't know like 20 bucks?'

'What's the bet Tony?' Steve asks curiously.

'20 dollars to whoever is the first to spend the night with y/n..'

'Don't you think that's a little bit uh...I don't know...wrong?' Bucky asks.

'Of course not, she gives her consent of course..that's one of the rules...she must give consent...'

'I'm in...' Clint says.

'I am also in..' Sam replies.

'Same here...' Steve adds.

'Well I'm not...' Bucky says loud and clear.

'Not enjoying the party so much y/n?' Steve sits down on the barstool next to yours and you turn your body.

'Not really...all I want to do is just crawl into bed and sleep for two weeks...that last mission really wore me out...' you chuckle.

'Yeah same here...'

'And here I am thinking you'd never get tired...ever..' you smile sweetly.

You had such a huge crush on him, the alcohol sure made it easier to talk to him, but you are still nervous as hell around him.

You were good friends but still, you started catching feelings and you honestly wouldn't know how to handle them.

'Depends on the activity doll...' he chuckles.

The sweet sound of you laughing makes him feel bad, he is about to make a move on you for a bet, if you find out about that he would lose you that's for sure.