Afterlife 💧 Tony

Song: Hailee Steinfeld - afterlife.

Imagine: you sacrificed yourself for the soul stone and ended up in the afterlife, then Tony sacrificed himself for the sake of everyone else.

You weren't planning on dying today, and neither was anyone else. But it happened anyway.

You and Clint were on Vormir, and you just had to jump, you had to. He had more to lose than you, or at least that's how you felt.

Of course you thought about Tony, you two have been together since the start of Ironman, you were his partner, not only in crime but in passion as well.

And without thinking you just started running to the edge of that cliff and you took that jump. You let yourself fall to the ground.

You could hear Clint yell, you see him on the edge, laying there watching you fall, his hand still stretched out even though you already made your choice, there was no way he would be able to catch you know and you had peace with that.

You just closed your eyes and waited for the impact, but you were already out before the hit.

Clint looked at the impact the ground made on your body and watched the blood pool from underneath you until the bright light blinds him.

You on the other hand woke up somewhere else, it had a red glow and it seemed empty around you.

'Hello?!' You yell, but all you get answered with is your own echo.

Then Tony sacrificed himself, he snapped his fingers and the power was too much to bare.

'Go to her Tony...it's okay..she's waiting for you...' Natasha lays her hand on Tony's shoulder and he closes his eyes.

He too wakes up in a red, empty space, except from his point of view it isn't empty. You're standing there yelling at god knows what.

Tony gets up and takes a few steps towards you.

'Hey...' he speaks up and your voice goes quiet.

You slowly turn around and when you see Tony your stomach drops.

'Before you get all angry with me...I had to do it...the others are safe now..'

'I did it so you wouldn't have to..' you run to him and you wrap your arms tightly around him.

He wraps his arms around you in return and he closes his eyes, to just really feel you, he was literally drowning in tears when he heard the news that you sacrificed yourself and now he gets to hold you anyways.

'You shouldn't be here...'

'Well I can't really change it so you're gonna have to get used to this..'

You chuckle before leaning in the gently kiss his lips, throwing in all the passion you could draft from your body.

'There has to be a way out of this right?, if this was heaven or hell, because we were both going to hell anyways, there would be more people, right?' You ask as you lean back again.

'I don't think we can get out of death..do you?'

'Yeah well, I know I'm gonna go insane here...'

'Yeah me too...' he chuckles.

'I don't think this is gonna work guys I mean they're dead...I'm sorry that I'm being so rude but...'

'Quiet Sam, this kid is onto something...' Natasha says as she stands next to Peter looking over the device that's supposed to bring you back.

'They're not dead, I mean their souls are in the soulstone...' Peter explains before he makes room to lay the device down on the floor.

'Okay everyone take a step back...' he orders and everyone listens carefully to his instructions.

He presses the button and it forms some kind of portal.

'I just need the right settings...'

'This looks like you need to find the right HDMI plugin...' Sam comments.

'You think they have a burger place here?' Tony asks and you playfully slap him.

'You and your stupid hamburger addiction...' you chuckle.

'I really do wish-' Tony's voice dies off when he sees something appearing in front of him.

'What's that?' You ask confused.

'It's some kind of portal...I..I..I can see the team on the other side...' he pulls you by the hand and pulls you through.

'Tony I don't think- wow it worked...' you huff surprised as you stand on the other side.

You grab Tony's hand, just because it makes you feel safer.

'Y/n!, Tony!' Peter yells and wraps his arms around you.

'There's my favourite young adult!' You smile.

'I told you it worked!' He yells at Sam who is just shaking his head with a smile.

'You're both idiots you know...self sacrificing idiots...' Natasha walks up to you.

'Thanks Nat...' you chuckle.

'You two couldn't be the normal couple couldn't you, you just had to be Romeo and Juliet..literally..' she smiles.