The Hunger Games AU -> revolution (pt.6)

Song: 5 seconds of summer - teeth.

Let me tell y'all, you're not ready for the chapter after this one of this mini series...just saying.

A ruffling of the leafs alerts you and before you register where it's coming from, Natasha is getting pushed to the ground.

'Finally...I get to kill you both...' she grins as she pushes Natasha to stay on the ground.

She tries to get loose by squirming but it's not getting her anywhere. Heals grip on her is too strong, making her unable to move away from her.

'I don't think so..' you say before hitting her with your weapon.

You pull Natasha up and push her behind you. Defending her from Hela.

'Aww... this is so cute, you protecting everyone else..but in the end you couldn't protect the one you truly loved...'

'You shut up...' you snarl.

'You're like a fierce puppy...Snow said you'd be sensitive about him...'

'Natasha go to the group...' you order her and she nods.

Hela wants to go past you but you step in front of her again, giving Natasha time to run away.

'He send you didn't he?, he thinks you're tough enough to kill me?'

'I know I am...I'm the most feared contestant...'

'That's...debatable...see I think you're just scared, scared that he will do the same thing to you as he is doing to me...you're scared...'

'You know that's not gonna work on me...that sad act you put up...about him about your daughter...you do know he has her right?, he intercepted the train...she's in the capitol...playing with his granddaughter...' 

'You're lying...' you reply defensive.

'Am I?' She chuckles evilly as she starts walking around you. 'How can you tell I'm lying?, deep down you know I'm right...'

'You know nothing about my daughter, you know nothing about what happened between me and Bucky and you sure as hell don't know anything about me...'

'Getting angry now are we?, you wanna dance?, c'mon!, I'll enjoy it!' She puts up her fists.

You step forward and she punches forward, but you lean back before she can actually hit you. You quickly grab her arms and push her to the ground just the way Hela did with Natasha.

'Your daughter is probably watching...do you really want her to see you kill me?' She pants.

You look at the camera on the tree. You can imagine her sitting in front of a tv, looking at you. But you also know that if you want to keep the promise you made her, you have to kill Hela.

'Your daughter is going to look at you like you're a monster..are you sure you can handle that?' She kicks you in the side nod you roll over.

She raises her fist again and punches you in the face, blood seeping through the wound just above your eyebrow.

'She won't...' you place your foot against her stomach and kick her off so you can climb on top of her.

You slowly take your weapon in your hands, you raise it above yourself and you smirk at Hela.

'You really think I would break a promise I made with her?' You speak before plunging the knife into her chest.

The sweet canon sound echoing around the dome as you pull the knife out. You look at the camera zooming in on you.

You take the knife into the other hand and launch it right into the lens. Making the glass shatter and the camera drop to the ground.

'Y/n!' Haymitch yells worried as he hears the canon.

You get up just as the group arrives and immediately a couple people raise their weapons at you.

'He was send by Snow....he has my daughter...I say it's time we destroy his little game...'

You leave them clueless as you walk away. Towards the one place that has enough electricity to blow up the entire game.

If you're going out, at least you're going out with a bang, you'll make it know to everyone that there's no messing with you.