Rich boy problems 💧 Peter/ Tony

Song: Justin Timberlake - Good foot (ft. Timbaland)

I have no idea what I did here just saying.

Imagine; you and Peter meet in this coffee place you work at, you become friends and you later start to date. One problem, he's rich, and you're...not.

'Morning Parker...what's up?' You ask as you bring the phone to your ear.

'Morning..' He replies with his morning voice, it's making you blush. 'I have to ask you something...'

'Go ahead..' you say as you start making coffee for yourself.

'I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me...this evening, to dinner with me...this evening..' he starts babbling and you laugh, the most beautiful sound he has ever heard in his life.

'Yes, I would love to go...if...if you're willing to come home with me...'

'And meet your family?' He asks shyly and you hum as you lean against the wall.

'I would love to...Oh and don't worry about what to wear because I already send it over to your house...'

'How did you?, I mean you didn't know I was gonna say yes...'

He chuckles as he scratches the back of his neck, 'Yeah Yeah I know that but, well even if you didn't say yes, you still deserve something pretty...' he replies.

'You seriously are something else Mister Parker...'

'I'm serious y/n...you deserve so much more than what you're getting right now...you get treated like shit everyday and I just...I want to spoil you, I want you to feel important...'

'Peter I don't need all that fancy stuff to feel important...'  you reply.

'I know that, trust me you've pointed it out multiple times....but y/n...you're dating the most stubborn boy on the planet...my condolences for that...'

You chuckle as you bite your bottom lip, looking down at your feet.

'No but seriously...y/n I would love to meet your family...and who knows maybe you'd like to meet mine too...I do understand if you don't..'

'No I would love to meet yours too...I mean, it's not the kind of people I hang around much but I'll be able to survive...if you're there with me...'

'Well actually....' he slowly starts. 'There's a family dinner at my house tonight...'

'Yes I will go with you.. but just one thing, you have to be by my side the whole evening...'

'Of course....I love you y/n...I'll pick you up around 7...'

'I love you too...I'll see you tonight Mister Parker...' you joke and you can hear him sigh making you laugh out.

'See you tonight princess...' he replies before hanging up, the nickname makes your heart flutter.

'I'll see you tonight kind sir...' one of your siblings lets herself fall into the others arms as dramatic as possible.

'I'll see you tonight my princess...' the other replies as smoothly as possible and you roll your eyes.

'Stop eavesdropping on me you little maniacs...' you smile as you walk over to the coffee that's been cooling down for a good 10 minutes.

'Whoa..' you gasp as you walk into the large hall of the large house on the large piece of land. You knew he was rich but this is just outrageous.