Wanda - (3/3 shots)

Song: Bronski Beat - small town boy.

Imagine; Wanda has an eating disorder that you find out about.

Wanda has been acting strange lately, she used to always go out and have fun but now, she wants to stay inside all day. She also used to eat everything with you but now she doesn't want to, even when you can hear her stomach rumble, she says she's not hungry.

You don't even remember the last time you saw her actually eat something, and it worries you sick, she's your friend of course it worries you.

You've tried to talking to hear about it, but she just continues saying that everything is fine, saying that she's not hungry.

You recognise the behaviour, hell you've struggled with it for years, an eating disorder, starvation, you've dealt with this yourself. She can't fool you. So you're determined to help her.

You shouldn't be in her room, you shouldn't be snooping but you are, and you don't regret a second of it, well not right now at least, or rather not when she didn't catch you yet.

You're trying to find something that might explain why she suddenly started starving herself, or signs on how long this has been going on.

And then you see her laptop, which you just so happen to know the password off. So you move over to her laptop and open it, tapping in her password and unlocking it.

You immediately oversee her social media, you scan the screen and what you read ain't nice, it isn't pretty either, the messages left by some are plain rude and horrible, of course some are kind and sweet, but you know how much the bad outweighs the good here. You've been there.

'What are you doing?' She asks making you startle.

You slam the computer closed, maybe a little too hard because the whole table shakes.

'Wanda what's going on?, and don't say "I'm fine" because I know you're not...'

'I'm okay!, I'm totally good!'

'I told you not to say that!'

'I didn't!'

'You know what?, never mind, I know what's going on and you clearly can't be honest with me and that's fine...but just know that I'm here to help... no matter what...'

'Then what do you think is going on?'

'Those people said so many horrible things, you're starving yourself to prove them wrong somehow..'

'Well don't judge So quickly, what do you know exactly?!' She fires back.

'You're coming with me...right now...' you scold as you grab her arm.

She struggles at first but then remembers that getting out of your grip is nearly as impossible as it is for Steve to not run head first into trouble.

You walk over to your room and sit her down on the bed as you fetch a box of old photos.

You push the box in her hands and she hesitantly opens it while you stand there, your brows furrowed and your arms crossed.

'What's in here?' She asks.

'Just Open the box...' you reply stern.

She takes off the lid and looks at the stack of pictures in it, they are pictures of you, much younger, maybe Her Wanda's age.

But she doesn't seem so good looking as you now, the hair is kind of the same but not the posture. You don't have an ounce of fat on your body, you can see your bones through your skin.

'This is what happens if you go through with this, this is what happens if you continue this newly created habit Wanda...'

'This is you..' she mutters as she holds up a picture of you in a hospital bed.

'I had eaten so little that I was on the verge of my death...it may seem impossible to believe but that used to be me, so yeah I do know about this stuff...Wanda I want to help you just like they helped me...'

'Then who helped you?'

'The team... they tried to help me by eating small plates first and then building them until the plates were full... it worked...it's baby steps Wanda but the first thing we need to do is face it...'

'But I am-'

'Don't you dare Wanda Maximoff, don't you dare say you're fat...because Wanda you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen...don't tell Nat I said that though...' you reply and she chuckles.

'I don't know if I can do it on my own..'

'You don't have to...have you not been listening to me ranting just now?' You squad down in front of her, supporting yourself on her legs.

She smiles at you while a silent tear slips down her cheek, you catch it and wipe it away. She then moved forward and wraps her arms around your neck.

'I'm so sorry...' she chokes up and you hold her tighter.

'It's okay kiddo...it's okay... we're gonna get through this together...I promise...'

'I hate to ruin this beautiful moment...but dinners ready...' Jarvis announces.

Wanda pulls back and her eyes widen, 'you're not telling the team right?' She starts shaking and you chuckle as you calm her down.

'No...I ain't no snitch....they don't have to know...not if you don't want them to...'

'But they'll notice...'

'I'll have the same amount as you... and if anybody comments I will give them something to comment about...'

'Thanks...'

'And remember, one step at a time, baby steps...it's not the size of the step that counts, it's the step itself...'

'Wait but if you eat the same as me, that could mean you could fall back into old habits..'

You nod as you push yourself up and pull her with you, you walk out of your room and put an arm on her shoulder.

'I think we will be okay...'

And she was, she became herself again pretty quickly, after seeing the pictures and hearing your pep talk, she started caring less about all those people out there.

And she would give you a proud smile whenever she put more food on her plate, more and more every day. And you would smile at her and she would say the same thing over and over again.

'Baby steps...'

To which you would always reply the same.

'Baby steps...'