We're here for you 💧 avengers (request)

Song: Melanie Martinez - nurses office.

Imagine; you're part of the team and you have a fancy dinner, you go to the bathroom to puke everything out because of your bulimia, when you take too long people start to worry.

If anyone wants to talk to me or if anyone feels the need to share please do... I'm here for you!

Your dress:

You've been hiding it for quite some time, and pretty well at that.

Nobody had to find out, I mean everything was going swell, you would eat like everything's fine, you run to the bathroom and throw it all out, you lose weight and that's all you care about.

You always were a little curvier than others, most would say in the right places but you couldn't agree with them.

Some people called you fat, they would comment in the streets nonetheless. So you started this thing where you eat and then throw it up, it makes you lose weight rapidly, with some baggy clothes nobody would notice right?

Nobody would notice that you're a wreck being kept together by skin, your bones peeking out from under it. You're literally a walking corpse at this moment but in the mirror all you can see are results.

The team is starting to suspect somethings up with you, but nobody wants to say anything about it. Because what they're seeing of you is completely normal.

The baggy clothes, the tired expression in your eyes. You always are one to get the most tired on missions. But it seems like it upped in the last few weeks.

But when you're together at dinner or lunch or breakfast, you eat like your life depends on it, so they can't really call you out on anything.

This dinner is really important for the avengers and the different leaders and people in high places to sit down and have peace for once. To show the public that everyone is in this together. And you hate it.

You only have tight fitting dresses, most of them are quite sexy and revealing, but that's not what you want, you're still trying to hide it. So instead you go for a white dress that at least covers you.

You're staring in the mirror, eyes roaming over your body, the bones are clearly visible through your skin. You want to stop, you really do, but you don't know how.

And you're afraid to ask anybody for help out of shame and fear that they will be angry at you. Which they will.

So without further ado you put on your dress and take one quick glance at yourself before walking out and forcing a smile on your face.