Hunger games AU --> revolution

Song: all the hunger games music, mostly the soundtrack from Rue, "Rue's Farewell".

Mini series!

'There can only be one winner and it has to be you y/n, you have to win...'

'No...no...I can't do that...no...'

'You have a baby in you...and if you're killed that means the baby is also killed and I don't want that on my conscience...'

'No Please Buck..no...' you grasp his hands.

'You have to kill me...y/n you have to or they will and if anything I want to be killed by someone I trust... someone I love and not one of the other contestants or by the game makers...'

He sinks to his knees while still holding your hand. You're shaking your head, you can't do it.

'No...no...I can't...' you sob violently.

'Y/n look at me...you can do this...just take your weapon...'

You sink down to his level and he cups your face.

'You need to do this...we knew it would be one of us and I want it to be you...' he leans in and you two share a brief kiss.

'There's one left...you take his life okay?, I need you to win this...'

You nod and he hands you the knife that almost killed him in the beginning. He ran for the weapons and you didn't.

'Do it now y/n because he's coming...' he wraps his hand around yours.

He slowly brings the knife to his chest and he needs you to push it through. You take a deep breath.

'Close your eyes...and push...' he orders.

You hear the ruffling of the leaves behind you two and you know the one person left is coming.

'Push y/n!, now!' He raises his voice and you push as hard as you can before pulling the knife back out.

You cry out when you hear the canon shot. you finally open your eyes and see the last contestant running towards you.

You grab your own weapon as you stand up and you throw the sword right into his chest. Another canon shot echoes through the dome.

'Ladies and gentlemen I think we have a victor...'

You sink back down besides Bucky's body and you lay your head on his. Forehead against forehead. Your shaking hand goes up to his cheek as you press a kiss to his lips.

'I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry...' you repeat as you start to cry again.

'Ladies and gentlemen!, the winner of the 69th hunger games!, Y/N Y/L/N from district 2!'

From that moment everything became a blur to you. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The crowning, the celebrations, they all went past you.

9 months passed and you had a beautiful baby girl, Coraline, which you swore to protect with everything you had, it was the only thing you had left from Bucky.

You had everything you wanted, you lived in one of the more wealthy districts, but you still felt out of place. You and Bucky never were living so fancy as the others.

You lived together due to the fact that both of your parents died very young. You were in love from a very young age, but now you didn't even get to live the life you wanted to with him.

Your daughter would grow up without a father and you'd have to one day tell her why.

[6 years later]

The rain is pouring outside, thunder filling the air as you stare to the wall. The memories flowing through your mind.

This is an ongoing ritual for you, once you've brought Coraline to bed, tucked her in, you go to the living room and just stare into nothing. You want to forget, but you just can't.

Until this night you weren't disturbed doing it, but now a knock on the door interrupts...well nothing really.

You get up and make your way over to the door. You break it open to see Effie standing there with a group of young people.

She pushes open the door and basically invites herself in.

'Come in?' You comment sarcastically as her heels click down the hall, followed by Haymitch.

'If you could keep it down a little bit Effie, she's asleep...' you say and Effie nods.

'So what are you two doing here?' You ask the them as they sit down on the couch.

'we need to ask you to come with us to the Capitol, you'll be there as former Victor, as the most loved one..'

'Let me think about it- NO..'

'You won't be there as what they think you'll be there for..most of the contestants want to end the game by destroying it...'

'They're contestants, Pepper and Tony from District nine, Natasha and Steve from twelve, Clint and Wanda from six, Thor and Valkyrie from five, Sam and Carol from three and Peter and Shuri from district seven, they all are ready to do something but they need you to lead them...'

'Star crossed lovers from twelve...you trying to make me all sympathetic?' You let out a pained chuckle.

'Is it working?' Haymitch smirks, completely inappropriate at the moment and Effie lets him know.

But what surprises her is that you smirk back at him, he knows it's working, he knows you've been waiting for the right moment to go after Snow.

You are the most loved contestants and victor of the century, people will listen to you, people will join you, but the right moment just hasn't occurred yet, until now.

'Just one thing Effie...I need a babysitter for Coraline...let's say..from district 13, I need her transferred there in case Snow comes to look for her...I know you have ties with that Plutarch...'

'I'll get Cressida here, but we need you to lead them...are you ready for that?'

'Never been more ready...'

'Mommy?' Coraline is clutching her rabbit, a gift from Bucky to you before the game.

'Yes baby?' You ask as she sits with you.

'I can't sleep...uncle Haymitch!, aunt Effie!' She suddenly yells.

'Hey kid...'

'What are you doing here?'

'We need to steal your mommy for a little bit, is that okay?'

'Only if you bring her back..' she giggles.

Effie shoots you a pleading look and you nod at her. Trying to ensure her everything is gonna be fine.

To be continued....