Tears 💧 Peter

Song:  Tchaikovsky - Lake in the moonlight.

Imagine; you're a ballet dancer and Peter gets jealous when he sees you dance with Brad, your partner.

Your dress:

Your normal clothes after:

'You've got to hold on tighter or else I will fall!' You giggle as Brad loosely holds onto your waist, trying to lift you up.

'Okay okay, I promise I'll hold on now start the dance y/n..' he pushes you away and you both get into the starting position.

You stand arms raised and he stands with his arm lifted to the side as an invitation.

In the corner of your eye you can see Peter glaring at both you and Brad. You roll your eyes before the music starts.

You twirl and keep going to Brads position and he gently holds you by your waist as you jump up. He then makes a turn and slowly lets you glide down until you're standing on one leg.

'Perfect y/n! And Brad!' Your teacher says and you smile. 'Keep going!' She commends and you twirl right out of grasp again with him following you.

Peter sinks further into his seat, he has never seen such chemistry between two dancers, and it makes him extremely jealous. He is your boyfriend and you made sure he wouldn't feel left out, but this just isn't working when he acts so incredibly jealous for nothing.

You end with your back bend and Brad holding you by an arm wrapped around your back, keeping you from falling.

Your teacher claps when you get up again and you smile and look at Peter, hoping to see a smile or something that shows he's proud of you or something, but all you is his brows furrowed.

You decide to just shake it off and you hurry to get changed so you two can go on your planned date.

'See you tomorrow!' You wave at Brad and he smiles back at you.

Peter is already speedwalking to his car and you frown at him.

'Peter Wait up!' You yell and he lets out a frustrated sigh before stopping.