Clone wars 💧 avengers (request)

Song: Anitta - Pantera

Imagine; Hydra has found a way to clone every avenger, and you find out about it.

Also, the picture above 👌🏻

Also this suit is your suit:

'Guys...you might want to come look at this...' you say as you stand before a couple very large pods that contain actual people.

'What did you find?' Steve asks as he stands next to you, he looks up to the pods but doesn't seem surprised.

You learned a lot by just looking at people, learning their stance, their body language. That's not Steve standing next to you, his stance is cocky, as is the grin on his face when he realises you're looking at him.

'I have to say...you found out pretty quickly...' he grins after you tried to stab him, he was too quick and slammed you against the pod by your neck.

He grabs your com and smashes it on the ground while you're squirming, trying to get out.

'Oh I don't think so...'

'You gonna...you gonna tell me your... your villain story...?' You try kicking him but he doesn't even budge, which makes you a little bit anxious.

'Oh yeah... we got cloned...we have all the power every one of you have, we're genetic copies...mutations included...' he smirks as he gets closer with his face.

If they are genetic copies, perfect copies, then they have the same weaknesses as the team. You just so happen to know all of them.

'You shouldn't act so cocky...because if you are perfect copies...i know every single little weakness...' you smirk before raising your leg and kicking him in the nuts making him yell and stumble back.

It gives you enough time to grab the gun strapped to your leg and shoot him clean through the head.

'Asshole...' you mutter as you take his com and out it in your ear.

'Rogers, what's the status, did you kill y/n?'

'No she was too smart for me...yeah that's right, you want me right?, come and get it boys...and girls...' you talk as you cock another gun.

'Shit, go kill the team I'll take her!' Natasha's voice comes through.

'Big talk..I'll look forward to it...' you grin walking to the hallway connecting the rooms.

You're not worried about the others, you're more worried about your own clone. If she also has your powers, you're worried that in the end both teams are down. You're the best fighter out of them all, and a maniac at that. Once you start, it's hard to finish fighting everyone off, even people around you.

But for now you've got your hands full. The team doesn't know and you have to protect them from well... themselves.

You're not having fun, you've been kicked, punched, sliced, bitten and bruised, you might even have some broken bones.

You're so ready for this to finally end, but before it can even come to that, you have to lull yourself, of course you're the last one standing of the group.

'Hey y/n, everything okay? You got cut off before we could ask you about what you found...' you hear Bucky ask a couple feet away.

'Oh yeah, it was false alarm, my com fell out and I accidentally stepped on it...no worries...' evil you smiles.

'This bitch...' you mutter as you reload your gun.

'So are you ready to go?'

'Oh yeah..' evil you smirk as she takes out a weapon, you don't leave much room for her to use it though.

You aim at her head and fire your gun. She collapses onto her knees and then falls to the side while you seek a wall for support.

'Okay what just happened?' Steve asks completely in shock.

'I just saved your asses...Hydra cloned everyone...the evil Steve choked me and broke my com...that's how I found out.

'Okay so where is he?'

'The afterlife...' you huff as you let the gun drop to the floor.

'And the others?' Natasha asks.

'Well let's say none of them will get an open casket funeral...' you slide down to the floor, resting your head back against the wall.

'I don't want to sound rude or anything...but CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING I'M DYING OVER HERE!' You snap making everybody start moving.