Christ there's two of them (pt.2) 💧 Dick/ Tony/Peter

Song: wayfarers just our style.

'Hey y/n!, hows it going?' Peter asks cheery when you enter the living room.

'Peter...I understand you're happy, but please...tone it down a notch...I haven't even had my morning coffee yet...'

'Why is he so happy?' Natasha asks and you glance at Peter waiting for him to tell it.

'You tell it..' he bounces up and down and sigh.

'W-' you start but quickly Peter chimes in.

'WE WENT TO COMIC CON AND SHE MET A NEW GUY AND HE'S SUPERNICE AND HIS NAME IS DICK GRAYSON!' Peter blurts out and you throw your hands up in defeat.

'Why do I even bother with that bouncy ball...' you groan as you pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit down.

'Morning people who act like this tower is a place for a biker club by putting coffee in the garbage disposal..' Tony mutters.

Everyone then starts to ask questions and you lean on the table and start massaging your head.

'Hey y/n, what's something that goes up and never goes down?' Tony asks smirking, definitely in for a snarky reply.

'The amount of stress you all give me on a daily...' you reply.

'Y/n you just ended that mans whole career!' Peter yells oohing.

'Now if you'll excuse me...I have to get ready because I have a date tonight...' you stand up taking your now cold coffee with you.

'Wait did she say date?' You hear Tony ask in the distance.

'I know this isn't like your typical date but-'

'Are you kidding?, this is great!, finally someone who understands that a traditional dinner isn't gonna work for me...' you chuckle.

'So looking for crime in the city and then fight it is your ideal date night?, good to know...' Dick chuckles.

'I mean, I wouldn't be sitting calmly in a chair at a restaurant knowing that out there is where the real stuff happens...oh and I love the suit by the way...'

'Really?, what do you think about the cape?, is it too much?'

'Like I don't wanna be Edna right now but, yeah, it kind of is...' you chuckle and he nods with a smile on his face.

'So does your team know we're doing this?'

'Does yours?'

'Fair point...' he admits and you proudly raise your head. 'Thought so...'

'I'm really glad I met you that day...you really cheered me up...' he comments and your head turns to look at him.

'Why would you need cheering up?' You ask curious.

'Just has like the nastiest breakup you can get, found her with someone else...'

'I know what it feels like, how long?' You ask.

'3 years...you?'

'Ouch, 3 years?, I only had 2...so what did you do once you found out?, tantrum or walk around town for the entire night...'

'I tried walking, didn't work... so I just reached for the bottle...'

'Yeah me too...' you reply and he frowns.

'Wait a minute-'

'Yeah Yeah, I was underage blah blah blah-'

'No...that night, I saw a girl walking away all angry... so that's when I looked in and saw a guy with my now ex girlfriend...did you wear a vest with the shield logo on it?'

'I was.. You've got to be kidding me...' You chuckle as you clasp a hand over your mouth.

'Well then maybe this was meant to be Mister Grayson...' you smirk and he nods. 'Probably.. Miss y/l/n...'

He leans in and pecks you on the lips before wrapping an arm around you and pulling you against him.

'Do you wanna head back soon?'

'Yeah, if I'm late they will start worrying even though I am a grown woman...'

'Are you though?'

'If I wasn't you'd be a pervert...'

'Again, fair point...' he chuckles.

'And then I just socked him in the jaw..' you end your sentence and you and Dick laugh as you enter the tower holding hands.

'Where were you two?' Tony turns around in this office chair he must've pulled up somewhere random.

'On a date..we were at his house, right Dick?' You ask and he nods.

'Try again...' Bruce turns in the other chair and your eyes go big.

'You didn't tell me Bruce Wayne takes care of you..you just left that subtle detail out...'

'You and you... no fighting crime unsupervised...me and Bruce will see to it that it won't happen again...'

'I had fun while it lasted...'

'Yeah me too..' he chuckles at you.

Bruce stands up and takes Dick with him.

'Call me...' you mouth at him and he sticks up his thumb making you smile from ear to ear.

'Stark..'

'Batsy...' He replies before Bruce walks out of the door.