What to expect 💧 Stephen (request)

Song: BANNERS - someone to you.

Imagine; you and Stephen are expecting.

You are 7 months along, and now you finally have the time to go out and get things for the baby that is going to change everything.

Both you and Steven have been so busy lately and a kid will just not fit in there, well.. that's what Steven told you at the beginning of this.

Now he's clearing schedules and everything he can clear from his day just so he can help you and be there for that same baby he didn't want to have a few months back.

But now he's running around the store picking up things for the baby and you can't help but laugh at how stressed he is.

'Y/n!, I found the perfect stroller!' He suddenly yells.

'Okay calm down no need to yell...' you chuckle as he pulls you with him.

'What do you think?' He asks pointing at a very nice stroller. It's actually the one you've been looking for.

'It's perfect!' You smile.

'What do you think about this?...and this?....and this.....and this....' he goes around the store picking out various things for the baby.

You can't help but smile at the man running around the store filling the basket to the brim with all kinds of products. You're not even sure if everything fits into the nursery.

'Now you don't have to worry about the nursery, I'll be making it to take it off of your hands, you have a baby to deliver anyways...'

'I'm not sure if I can trust you on a nursery but it is nice to have some free time. Maybe I will even go to the base, check on the others..'

'I'm sure they will appreciate that...' he chuckles.

'Okay, don't look yet!' He excitedly pushes you through the door of the nursery.

'I won't Stephen!' You laugh.

'Okaaaayyy, you can take off the blindfold now...'

You gasp when you see the result.

'So what do you think?' He asks when you stay a little too quiet for his liking

'I love it!, Stephen this is amazing!' You hug him tightly.

'I'm glad you like it...wasn't easy when you don't know the sex of the baby...'

'Would you like to know?' You ask leaning back, your arms still wrapped around him and a smirk evident on your lips.

'If you can't hold it anymore you can spill the beans...'

'Oh our boy would love that...'

'Oh really?, Wait....it's a boy?'

'That's what I said...' you reply.

He hurried to the window and opens it.

'IM HAVING A BOY!' He yells.

'People are trying to sleep!' He gets as a reply but nothing can break his mood at the moment.

'Stephen get back inside this is ridiculous...' you chuckle pulling him back.

'Y/n...I can't express how happy I am right now...'

'I know you are...' you smile wrapping your arms around him again.

'I love you...'

'I love you more...'