Addicition pt.4 💧 Peter

Song: Jaron - departure

Peter has been trying to reach you all day, every social media he has tried, even email, texts, calls. He's freaking out after he saw the messages from Liz.

Now Bucky's comments made a lot more sense, the behaviour started soon after the first messages and calls from Liz.

He's losing you, this time not to something he has no control in, this one is his own fault. He realises that, maybe too late.

So instead of going to school, he goes over to your house. He knocks at least 65 times before you open the door, only to slam it in his face.

'Y/n please!' He begs you.

'Leave me alone!' He hears you yell behind the door.

Well he wasn't going to give up, so he moves around the house, looking through every window, only for you to shut the curtains, or the blinds. Or the actual window.

He goes over to the backdoor and opens it before you have a chance to shut and lock it. He moves himself in front of you.

'I'm ping to call the police...you're breaking in...'

'Please listen to me...' he pants.

'Why would I?, Because now you finally believe me, and that's my cue to roll over an forgive you?'

'No, no!, I mean, y/n..I was such an idiot...you're right, I should've believed you, I should've stood up for you when Liz was being so mean and I should've asked you if you were fine more often because even Bucky could tell you weren't...and then the whole photo thing happened and..and..and...' he tries to catch his breath but he can't.

Oh god he's hyperventilating. You immediately help him sit down at the dinner table, grabbing him a plastic bag so he can breathe in it.

After a while of him breathing into the bag, he finally calms down.

'I'm really sorry y/n...'

'Yeah, I think you proved that when you were about to pass out from all the rambling...' you chuckle softly.

'I uh, I confronted Liz...in front of the whole school, there's even a video on YouTube of it...actually...' he scratches the back of his neck.

'Thank you...'

'I miss you... and If I We're you, I wouldn't forgive me... god I was an idiot, a dick even... you needed me and I wasn't there...I'm a horrible boyfriend...I'm a horrible person-'

'Stop...Peter....' you sigh as you lay your hand on his. 'You stood by me...and yeah it sucked...and just keep in mind that this really hurt me...and it will take time to forgive you...'

'I understand...I completely understand...but I don't want to lose you... my entire time of knowing you existed of me trying to not lose you...'

'I know...that's why I want to go back to where we were before all of this...and then...with enough time and patience, forgiveness will follow... that is if you want..'

'Yes...yes!, y/n you don't know how happy that makes me...I love you y/n...and I don't want to lose you..'

'Really?, you only mentioned that about 509 times...' you chuckle as you put your forehead against his. Your noses rubbing against one another.

'I love you so fucking much...'

'I love you too...but if you do this again I'll yeet you off of a building..'

'It won't come to that, trust me...'

'Oh and according to May, boys are stupid...'

'Typical,.' He chuckles cupping your cheek.

'So about that YouTube video...'