Bet on it part 2 💧 Steve/Bucky.

Song: Ella Mai - love me like that.

A/N: another day, another imagine, another dumbass trying to get me to send nudes on Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ does this happen to some of you too?

You, with a little help of Bucky, make it to sickbay just in time before you black out again from the blood loss.

You get pulled up into the table by Bucky and he keeps his distance so the nurses can help you.

They slowly pry your clothes off and Bucky can see your body is covered with hickeys, probably from his ex best friend. He doesn't see Steve as his best friend anymore, not after what he did.

You and Bucky were close before all of this but you confided in him, he was the only one of that group that knew better than to partake in such a sexist bet.

'We're going to need to keep her awake for this...it might be best if she has you by her side Mister Barnes, this is going to hurt a lot and we need her to stay awake...' the nurse says as she prepares an adrenaline shot. 

Bucky moves so he's sitting in front of your face, he takes both your hands in his as they lay you on your side.

They stick the needle in and object the adrenaline making you open your eyes immediately.

'Hey hey...you I'm here y/n...look at me...' Bucky says and your eyes focus on his. 

Your eyes squeeze together as you feel the open bullet wound.

'I know it hurts...but you have to focus on me okay?, let them do their work...' you try to rip your hands loose but stop when you hear his comment.

Then you look and you see you're almost naked, except for a bra and panties. You try to cover yourself.

'They had to remove your suit to get to the wound...'

'Don't look at them please...' you beg and he knows exactly what you're talking about.  

'I feel guilty enough just looking in the mirror...'

'You shouldn't feel guilty, he did this to you...'

'With my consent...'

'Bullshit y/n, if you would've known about the bet would you have given your consent?' He asks.

'No...' you reply groaning when they start stitching up the wound. 

'You're doing great miss y/l/n...' the doctor comments as he keeps on going.

'Then stop blaming yourself for this...I can't believe he would participate in something like this...gentleman my ass...he said yes to something so sexist...'

'But you didn't...why?' You ask, your eyes glossed over but not enough for the tears to start running.

'Well for one I'm not stupid..and because you're my friend..I would never ever do this to any woman especially someone I care about...and leaving them with hickeys...that's just messed up...'

'Well thank you...for sticking with your own choice and not be persuaded by everyone else...'

'You fucking idiot!' Bucky growls at Steve before socking him in the jaw making him fall back.

'What did I do now?!'

'You left hickeys?!, you really wanted to remind her of how you used her?!'

'What?, no!, it was in the heat of the moment...it wasn't on purpose...'

'She tried to cover herself because of you, she feels so much guilt for letting herself go on while you were the one doing it to her...you damn well know she wouldn't give her consent if she knew!, And you kept going anyway!'

'I already had this talk with Natasha-'

'And you'll have it again with me!, you have no idea what effect it had on her...and you still don't get why she's so upset with everyone!'

'I said I was sorry!'

'ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!, SORRY ISN'T GONNA CUT IT THIS TIME, YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG HER TO EVEN TALK TO YOU AGAIN!, AND IF SHE SAYS NO I WOULDN'T EVEN BE SURPRISED!'

'I KNOW I FUCKED UP BUCK I KNOW!, I LOST MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE OF THIS AND YES I KNOW I HURT HER!, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS!'

'YOU BEG STEVE!, YOU GIVE BACK THE MONEY, YOU WRITE AN APOLOGY LETTER, THERE ARE MORE WAYS THEN JUST SAYING SORRY!' Bucky is now panting, her so angry at Steve that if he didn't control himself right now there sure would be a murder with it the next five seconds.

'She loves you...she had biggest crush on you and you used her man...you don't just get over that with a "I am sorry"...' Bucky turns and walks away, leaving Steve sitting on the floor.

'Fuck!' Steve yells frustrated and in pain.

No matter what he does he keeps on losing.