Multiverse 💧 Tom Holland/ Peter Parker (request)

Song: Post Malone ft. Swae Lee - sunflower.

Imagine; you and Tom are dating and while he's doing movies you're doing science, you accidentally end up in the multiverse that is the MCU.

This is for algebra101101 ....I'm sorry it took so damn long!

Your clothes:

•

'Have a good day at work love...' Tom kisses your cheek and you smile.

'You too babe..' you reply before grabbing your bag off of the table and hurrying out the door.

You get into your car and you drive straight to the lab you like to call your second baby.

You're incredibly smart, you have a small tech business of your own, something that completely blows Tom away.

That's where you spend most of your days while he's off shooting his scenes, it's not always easy but somehow you both manage to drop by occasionally at each other's workplace.

But enough about that part right?, your main concern right now is the multiverse device you made.

Supposedly it would transfer one to a different universe, and today is the day you're going to make it work for sure.

'Morning Boss...'

'Morning Demi...' you reply as you walk by your assistant sitting at the desk.

'Big day today?' She asks.

'I hope so...with a little time I can make that thing work I just know it!' You reply enthusiastically, making her let out a chuckle.

'Just call me if you need anything.. or if it works...' she winks and you nod as you walk into your lab.

After tinkering away with different tools, you finally are ready to start up the device, and that is exactly what you do.