You're like me 💧 Tony/Peter

Song: Young the Giant - superposition

Imagine: you have incredibly powerful gifts and one day when you're off to school, you notice a boy, he's being picked on and you find out he's the same as you.

This is an AU

'Y/n...I'm gonna need you to take the bus to school today, else I'm gonna be late for work...again...' your brother Connor asks and you nod while you shove everything in your bag.

'Swure..' you speak with your mouth full of toast.

'Clean your mouth first before you speak...I thought I raised you right...'

'You did, I'm just a poor listener...' you say after swallowing everything down.

You rush to get your shoes and coat on before rushing out of the door with your bag being dragged across the pavement behind you.

You pick it up and sling it over your shoulder as you move to the nearest bus stop. You luckily make it in time, else Connor would've been really mad.

'Morning freak...' Jayson, the cliche bully greets you and you flick him off before sitting in an empty seat.

You're weird, you're the freak, but that only makes fucking with them even funnier than it already is. But there's one other freak that just entered the bus. You move your legs to make place but instead he goes to sit in the seat behind you.

'Aww look...nobody wanna sit with you?' Jayson coos and you scoff.

'Legend has it that the last person that did sit next to me ended up on buzzfeed unsolved...' you smirk as you put your legs over the seat again.

'What's it like being the two freaks of the school?'

'What's it like to be unattractive to both genders?'

'What's your brah size?'

'Excuse me?' You reply offended.

'This is getting wild bro!' Nigel cuts in.

'Well I like wild things...' Jayson grins at you and you cross your arms.

'Then go to the fucking zoo you prick...' you reply getting a chuckle from the boy behind you.

'Oh Look he finds it funny too...well maybe I'll fuck you up after school..'

You look at the boy behind you and you can see white smoke around his hands. You smirk because you know what's going on with him, but instead of letting him take care of the bullies, you do.

You uncross your arms and black smoke forms around it as you use your powers. You make his head thud against the window and Jayson curses.

'I got more where that came from...'

'You on your period or something?'

'Well your mother probably prayed to have hers a couple years ago but instead she got you...tragic..'

'Hi...I'm y/n...' you smile at the boy as you lean against the seat.

'I'm...Peter...' he looks at you.

'So Peter...how long have you been a mutant?' You ask catching him off guard.

You're walking home with him because the bus is just so incredibly exhausting. All those insults you have to come up with and all.

'E-Excuse me?' He asks and you chuckle.

'Oh come on don't deny it now...I saw it...you're like me aren't you?' You ask with a huge smile on your face.

'I..I have no idea...are we the same?' He replies and you nod.

'Well I don't think we're exactly the same, mine is black and yours is white...I was born this way...you?'

'I got it from a really bad case of frostbite...at least that's what my dad told me...'

'You know...you don't have to let them bully you...'

'I thought it would be better if I just ignored them...'

'Trust me that makes it more fun for them...' you reply and he nods.

'You're really funny....what you said to Jayson...it was plain hilarious..'

'Well thank you kind sir...' you bow and he laughs.

'You wanna...maybe hang out sometime?' He asks and you start to blush.

'Yeah sure...' you nod.

'Oh there's my dad...I have to go I think he got worried when I texted him I was walking home...'

'Well my house is here so...' you chuckle.

A beautiful black car stops in front of You and Peter and the tinted window rolls down.

'Hey kid...got in I'm taking you home..'

'Just give me a second dad...' Peter replies to the one and only Tony Stark.

'Guess I'll see you tomorrow...on the bus...' he smiles awkwardly.

'That's a deal..' you step forward and you kiss him on the cheek.

'Freaks forever...' you bump his fist and he chuckles as he gets in the car.

'See ya Mister Stark..' you wave as you make your way up to your own door.

'She seems nice...' he comments and Peter rolls his eyes while a blush creeps up his face.

'She's more than nice...' he comments as they drive off.

'Oh hell no my sister isn't getting a boyfriend..'

'He's not my boyfriend!...yet...'