Claustrophobic 💧 Bucky.

Song: Aether - Catharsis

Imagine: Bucky playfully cages you on the matt in the workout room. You get a panic attack and Bucky doesn't understand what happens.

Also I'm doing a Q&A in which you can ask me anything you want! Drop the questions in the comments or do me,

'This isn't fair Bucky!, you hit me like a thousand times already!, I haven't even hit you yet!'

'Then try again doll...' he grins and you roll your eyes.

'I don't want to try again!' You whine.

'C'mon doll, maybe this time you will get to touch me...'

'You're gonna get my fist printed in your jaw Barnes...' you growl.

'You gotta hit me first...' he grins and you roll your eyes again.

You get into a fighting stance and so does he. You start by lashing out and for once you can get him to start panting because of the quick movements you make.

But it's for a short period of time because then he pins you to the floor, which doesn't necessarily mean anything, but then your breathing speeds up.

You feel trapped, you have to get out from under him, you can't breathe.

'Buck get off of me...' you beg him trying to push him off.

He still sees this as a game, he's smiling at you trying to move him but your smile is long gone. You're basically hitting him so that he gets the message.

Your mind starts racing to a place you had on lockdown ever since it happened, the one memory you don't want to remember.

Your sight blues with tears when Bucky isn't giving into your begs and pleas. He doesn't know and he doesn't see that you're actually panicking.

'I can't breath...I can't breath...' you wheeze our and it makes him look at your face.

There isn't a playful smirk or a smile on your face, there are tears running down your cheeks, your eyes are big and you're shaking violently.

'Whoa...y/n...hey...' he lifts himself and you quickly crawl from underneath him and run away.

'Wait!' He rushes after you, but you're gone by the time he makes it out of the gym.

You close the door to your room and you lock it, you lean against the door and slide down until you're sitting. Your knees are up to your chest with your arms now safely wrapped around them.

'Y/n, you know what happens if you refuse to take your medicine..bad things happen...'

'Let me go!, no I don't want that!, no I don't want an injection!, they hurt!' You scream out as you're being held down by a couple men.

'Keep her pinned down...' he orders as you feel the needle sink into the skin of your neck.

You scream out of pain and fear at the same time, you can't breathe, you can't get out and the pain is unbearable, that's until the stuff starts working, it sedates you, without it you'd be dangerous to them, but once you get injected, you get so calm that they are able to handle you.

'Y/n...are you okay?' A voice on the other side of the door interrupts the "anxiety express".

You don't reply to him, you don't want to and you can't, the lump in your throat is too damn big.

'Y/n I know you're in there...my senses tell me that you are...and I just want to know what's going on...did I do something wrong?'

Oh no he's blaming himself for this while he didn't do anything wrong.

'I mean them I want to apologise because I should've gotten off of you sooner but I thought you were joking.. I'm so sorry if I did something wrong...'

You crawl up and open the door.

'Don't blame yourself...you didn't do anything wrong...' you nudge him to come inside and you close the door behind him.

'Then what's going on?, I'm worried sick about you, I've never seen you so scared and panicked...'

'I..it's nothing...I just had a flashback that's all-'

'You have PTSD don't you?' He asks straight to the point and you glance at him.

'Yeah...' you sigh.

'Why didn't you tell me?' He asks.

'Because it's embarrassing okay?!, I'm supposed to be strong, a role model and I can't even spar with you or I'll go full on crying and breathing like an old lady...'

'Or preserum Steve...' Bucky comments.

'I just...I'm sorry that you had to see that and can we please not ever talk about it again?'

'Y/n...I understand how you feel...I have some serious anxiety attacks, I have it too...' he takes your hands in his. 'It's nothing to be embarrassed about, not to me...but for I won't tell anyone if you're not comfortable with it...'

'Thank you...' you smile at him.

I have no idea what this chapter was but here ya go? 😅