Phobia pt.3 💧 Tony

Song: Lana Del Rey - Cherry (just discovered this song and i am in love)

'Mommy?, are you going to remove us just like your own baby?' Clara asks.

Your stomach drops at the question. You feel this ache in your chest, the way she asks the question and the look in her eyes. You're caught off guard.

'No of course not...why would you think that?' You ask running your hand over her hair, tucking her in.

'Because this lady at school said that...when daddy brought us I could hear her talking to this other lady...' she explains.

You mask your pain at this moment, just because you want to be strong in front of them. So you tuck her in as happy as possible and you do the same with Tommy.

You then blow them a kiss before exiting the room and closing the door behind you.

You let out the breath you've been holding as you lean against the wall, trying to process what she just said to you before walking in the living room.

'I am so jealous of you...how do you get them to stay in their beds?' Tony chuckles.

You don't return the same, not like you usually would. It sets a frown on Tony's face, worry sets in when he sees the blank expression on your usually happy face.

'Y/n?' He asks as you sit down, you don't even react, you're stuck in your mind.

It first happened right after the abortion, you would zoom out. Tony could say whatever he wants but he can't get you out. Tears start to fall and that only worries him further.

He scoots over and takes your hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and placing a gentle kiss on the knuckles.

You blink, a sign that you're back from whatever dimension you travelled to.

'Y/n... what's going on?' He asks softly as he pulls you against him, his arms wrapping around you in a protective matter.

'Clara said something to me...about a lady at school today... she heard some people talk about me...and then she asked me... if I..' you choke up just thinking about it.

'Asked you what?'

'If I was going to remove her...just like my own baby...' you answer as you start sobbing again.

He knows exactly who you're talking about, this lady at school has a thing for talking down other moms, he commented on it a few times already, especially if it's about you.

You're an amazing mom, the best they could've wished for and he hates seeing you so hurt because someone else talked you down. 

'Why do you listen to them?' He asks.

'I don't want to trust me it's just... it hurts my feelings nonetheless...I mean I try my best-'

'And that's enough!, you're an amazing mother y/n, don't cut yourself short because some soccermom says something like that...she's lying and you know it...listen how about we go over to the school tomorrow, drop of the kids, pick them up again after a well spend day together, and if she has something to say, I will help you ignore her, then when she sees you don't care, she will stop..'

'Fuck...I'm supposed to be a grown ass woman who shouldn't care about some housewife talking smack about me...'

'But you do, you always care deeply and that's what I absolutely adore about you, so if she won't stop, I'll send an Ironman suit after her, or Peter with his instant kill...'

'Aww my guardian angel, who, instead of wings has his tentacles of instant kill mode...' you chuckle (thanks Nic102 )

'I love You...the kids love you...the team adores you.. even my ex is your best friend...and I will support you no matter what...' He takes your hand in his again.

'You've proven that on numerous occasions...I love you Tones...' you press a kiss to his cheek and he smiles at you with a sigh.

He forcefully presses his lips against yours, his hand traveling to the nape of your neck to pull you closer. He lays back against the couch while you move up to straddle him.

'Tony...' you whine against him making him chuckle as he moves to kiss your neck.

'Tony...' you chuckle as you try to push yourself away form his chest.

'As much..as I want this...please don't let our first time in months be on this couch while the kids can catch us...'

'Okay...that's fair...' he stands up and you wrap your legs around his waist as he walks you over to your shared bedroom.

After a day spend with Tony in the tower doing some adult..activities... you're here to pick up the kids again.

'So did you enjoy our quality time?' Tony wraps his arms around you from behind making you smile.

'Yes I did...but Mr. Stark do I need to remind you that we are on a school playground?'

'That hasn't stopped me before..' he whispers and you playfully slap his arm.

'You really do have the libido of a teenager Tony..'

'Oh you love it...'

AND there she is, the mom that likes to smear dirt all over your reputation. She's talking away with another mom.

'Yeah totally...oh yeah she hardly drops them off like what kind of mom is she?, I'm telling you the moment it's hard she puts them up for adoption...' the women chuckle as you tense up.

'Relax...don't let it affect you...' Tony rubs the sides of your arms in a weak attempt to calm you down.

'Those children probably don't even love her, with her as  a mother I certainly wouldn't... and if I was her husband, after that secret abortion i would've filed the divorce papers...'

'They don't understand...they're trying to get a rise out of you..'

'Well its working..' you grit your teeth.

The door of the school opens and the kids run out. The laughter fills your ears and you smile. You can't wait to have those little munchkins in your arms again.

After a while of waiting your two kids run out of the building and right into your arms. Both of them holding a bunch of papers in their hands.

'Look daddy I made you a drawing!' Clara says happily as she shoves the paper in his face.

'I made you one too mommy!' Tommy says. 'Because you're the best mommy in the world and because I love you very much!' He says extra loud.

You glance at the lady and she's komkommer laughing or even smiling at you, which puts a smile on your face.

'And you're the best son in the world, and you Clara are the best daughter in the world...' Tony says.

'You know your father isn't always right...but I actually agree with him on that one...let's go home..' you smile combing Tommy's hair.

As you walk across the schoolyard you just so happen to brush past the lady.

'Just so you know, my kids actually love me like you heard, oh and also, if you talk shit about me again, I'll destroy you..'

A scoff erupts from the mom as she crosses her arms, clearly very offended by your comment.

'Yeah, my mommy is the best!' Tommy sticks out his tongue.

Without another word you and Tommy walk towards the car.

People will always talk about you no matter what, it will hurt, but you have the most amazing family.

As long as they have your back, you'll get over it.