Hurtful words 💧 Peter (request)

Song: Alan Walker - diamond heart.

Imagine; you're Bucky's daughter and you have a brother named Mike, he's the same age as you are so of course he comes with you on the school trip. You're in love with Peter but when you confess, things go wrong.

Also Peter is kind of a dick in this.

Mike:

'Look at this room!' You look around in awe.

This is the best school trip you've ever been on, this is the only time you've ever been out of America and you're loving it.

You're also finally away from the chaos at home, a superhero as a dad isn't really a peaceful life. And him now taking care of both you and your brother on his own isn't really helping either.

'I know right?, this is the best trip so far!' Mike beans and you chuckle.

'I can't wait to go to the festival...maybe I'll even...'

'Even What?' Mike asks when you pause.

'Maybe I'll even get a chance to tell Peter how I feel I mean...it's Prague!, there isn't a better moment right?'

'You really should, I'm tired of seeing you all nervous around him...'

You smirk and roll your eyes at him.

'Just like you and Jo?' You ask and he starts to blush.

'Shut up...' he mutters shyly and you chuckle.

This is gonna be the best vacation ever.

'Hey Pete...do you want to go on a walk with me through the city?' You ask.

'Yeah sure!' He smiles as he walks with you.

'Any particular reason you wanted to go on this walk?' He asks after walking in complete silence.

You're now on the bridge, having the most beautiful view of the city.

'Well...I...I want to tell you something...'

'What?' He asks curiously.

God he looks so cute, an oversized hoody and his hair is all curly from the shower he just took. His smile is breathtaking and the look he's giving you now is priceless.

'I...I like you....' you confess and his face goes blank.

'Y-you What?' He asks.

'I like you...' you smile, still positive, maybe he didn't hear you?

'Listen y/n...I uh...like you as a friend...I mean you're not really my type...I'm into pretty girls...'

Your smile fades, you're not pretty enough?.

'Why would you think I'd like you too?' He asks.

Is he serious?!

'I...I..' you stutter. 'You acted like you did...'

'That was only to make MJ jealous, which worked by the way...'

'Well what does she have that I don't?' You ask carefully, you're voice hurt.

'She's smart and funny and you're....you...' he explains and you want to break down crying so badly.

'You know what...this was a mistake...I'm sorry I even said it okay, just forget about it Okay?' You step back and he doesn't even reach out for you.

'We're still friends right?!' He yells after you but you don't even reply. You just clasp a hand on your mouth to keep yourself from making any sounds.

You silently walk into the hotel room. Hoping that your brother is already asleep or away.

You try your best to keep your sniffing silent, he inherited the super soldier hearing and you don't really want to talk about it.

Luckily he's asleep on the bed, sprawled our with the sheets wrapped around him. So you bolt to the bathroom and you turn on the water so it covers the sounds you're making.

After crying it all out on the bathroom floor you finally put on your pyjamas and you make your way into the now dimly lit room.

Your brother is sitting on the bed, Waiting for you.

'What's wrong?' He asks.

'Can you please just let this go?' You ask plopping down on your bed.

'No...what happened?'

'He...okay so I told him how I felt....and he just told me straight to my face that I'm ugly...dumb and not funny...he just wants to be friends...'

'He said what?!' Mike reacts.

'Well he didn't really say that but he told me he likes pretty girl, that he used me to get to MJ because she's funny and smart and I'm...me...' you feel the tears welling up again and you put your hand on your face.

'I'm gonna kill him...' Mike mutters as he Wraps his arms around you.

'Am I ugly?' You ask.

'What?, no way!, you're the most pretty girl I've ever seen y/n...really...you got moms beauty...and you're also incredibly smart and funny...the guy doesn't know what he's missing...'

'I...maybe I should just abort this vacation and just go home...I can't even look at him anymore...'

'No, were going to enjoy this trip..you're going to just let this go for a moment and enjoy this...'

'Please don't tell anyone okay?, I've been humiliated enough as it is...'

'I won't tell anyone...I promise...if you won't tell anyone I'm gonna kill him then we're good...'

'Deal..' you chuckle trough the tears.