Gay 💧 Steve/Bucky (1940's)

Song: EDEN - Circles.

Imagine; You're Steve's little sister, and he's scared that you won't accept him dating Bucky.

Also, YA GURL GOT HER DRIVERS LICENSE!

VROOM VROOM BOTCH MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR I WILL RUN YOU OVER!

Also now, I can run over the Russo's....just kidding please don't sue me

Also this is the last part of this book, I will start up a new one soon with every other request currently piled up!, and of course my own ideas. Also I have a Game Of Thrones book ready, and I am also working on a      royal!bucky fic 😋

'I don't know what to say to her Buck... what if she will react the same way my old man did...'

'Dude, she looks up to you like nobody else did, okay?, I think, don't get me wrong on this, but I think you're making this a bigger deal than it is...' Bucky sighs.

'She's the only family I have left Buck...'

'Her loss of she acts like a dick...'

'Buck...now that my folks are gone, we only have each other left...it's not so easy as you're making it seem...' Steve snaps at his boyfriend, who just rolls his eyes.

'Steve, I would be surprised if she mouths you off for this... she flirts with everything that has legs...tell her tonight, I'll walk in with you and if she tries anything, I will step in between you, okay?'

'Fine...' Steve grumbles and Bucky chuckles as he gets up and moves over to Steve.

'Besides...she loves me so I don't think that would be the issue...' He grins.

You've had it today, working at the diner had you all worn out already. And then the catcalling on the way back, you really do hate the men around here with your whole chest.

You slump onto your couch with a sigh. Your body finally gets to rest for a while. Or so you thought, because the door opens and Steve and Bucky stumble in all giggly and weird.

A smile spreads across your face, you always like Bucky and Steve, they cheer you up. Of course, according to Steve, it's his job since he's your big brother. And Bucky just always hangs out here.

They have no idea that you caught onto them a while back, and you're talking like 2 years back. You're not going to lie and say it doesn't hurt a little that Steve has been afraid to tell you.

You've shared everything with him, every embarrassing thing, every happy and sad thing, and he still feels like he needs to hide this for you.

What he really should've hidden was the fact that he was illegally enlisting himself by lying, it would've saved him a lecture. He turned into a genetic supersoldier, why wouldn't that be the weirdest thing about him?. Him being gay for Bucky is like the last weirdest thing about the man.

'Hey guys...' you greet them with a smile on your face. 

'Hey doll...' Bucky kisses your cheek and you chuckle.

'Get your filthy face away from mine...' you tease.

'You love this face...'

'Hmm, yeah I do...' you joke and you can see Steve getting red as he sits down in his chair.

'How was work?' Steve asks while clearing his throat.

'Exhausting as always, but hey it pays the bills, it's not like you do anyway...' you laugh.

'Ouch...'

'Oh come on Barnes you know I am right, you guys basically live here, you eat my food, you complain a lot about my place for people who actually spend most time here...'

You glance over at Steve, who has gone even more red, he's definitely trying to say something but he is scared.

'Stevie what's wrong?' You ask.

'Uh-Uh Nothing...its nothing...'

'S not nothing Steve, c'mon spit it out..she won't bite...' Bucky urges him on. 'She can handle it..'

'Yeah I can handle it...' you add.

'Well I Uh... I...me and Bucky... we are....Me and him are kind of uh... well you see, we are kind of-'

'Gay...' you cut him off and his eyes go big.

'You...you knew?' He tilts his head and a smile spreads on your lips again.

'No offence but how dumb do you think I am?, you really thought I hadn't noticed until now?, I must admit...it hurts that you feel like you can't tell me these things.. but I'm happy for you Steve... that knucklehead deserves someone like you.'

He gapes at you. He doesn't know the right words to say at the moment, he's too surprised that you're okay with this, and that you know already and never told him.

'So if you knew...' Bucky starts. 'Why didn't you say something?'

'It ain't my job to come out for you two... you're grown men... I don't need to do everything for you, ain't your momma...'

'I can't believe you knew...'

'Well you haven't really tried to hide it that well... kept me up most nights too... imaged I would rather forget...' you sigh.

'So you're okay with this?' Steve asks.

'Hey look, I am not mom..or dad... I am me... besides I flirt with everything that has legs...'

Bucky raises his hand and points at you. 'See?, told ya...'

'Thank you y/n...that means a lot to me...'

'Awww... that's so sweet...but if you hide something like this from me again, I will shoot you in the leg...'

'Sentimental, as always...' Bucky laughs.