Little one 💧 Loki (request)

Song: Carla Morrison - Todo Pasa

Imagine; you're Loki and Thor's little sister, when Loki tried to take of Midgard, you try to stop him, he accidentally kills you. You have plant powers. clothes up top!

'He will only listen to you y/n...' Thor states and you nod at him knowing that he's probably right.

'You fight them off on the ground, I'll go up there!' You yell and he nods.

You stretch out your arms and close your eyes, you use your plant powers to make a staircase all the way up the large Stark Tower.

You rush up to the top of the tower and just as you step onto the large platform, Loki turns around.

'Loki stop this...' you breathe.

'You know I can't...' he smirks as he makes his way over to you.

'I'll help you Loki I know this isn't your doing!, I know!, I know about Thanos!' You yell making him stop in his tracks.

'Loki we can beat him if you just stop this... you don't have to be afraid of him...' you rush up to him and wrap your arms around him.

You lean back and lay a hand on his cheek. 'Don't hurt those innocent people... Loki...'

'How could you help me?' He roughly pushes you away. 'He's too strong...'

'Not if we team up... No matter what he tried to do I will stand by your side!, because we're family!, I'm your sister!' A silent tear slips down your cheek as your voice becomes hoarse.

'You're not family!, we're not blood related y/n!' He whips his sceptre to hit you but you block it with the staff you made with your power.

You turn and make Loki stumble back when you push him.

'Doesn't matter!, not to me!, because I see you as my big brother!' He comes for you again and tried to stab you with the pointy end but misses.

'You're my hero!, my guardian!, always have and I always will!, but you have to look around!' You yell falling to the ground.

You can see the way Loki's demeanour changes, the blue glint that he had over his eyes, the glint that gave away that Thanos controls him, is gone.

'Please Loki... I know this isn't you because my brother wouldn't stand back and watch millions die under his command..'

He sticks a hand out for you and you grab it, he pulls you to your feet. And just when you thought you had him back, Thor rushes up the stairs you made and Loki immediately is in his defence mode again.

'Loki... Stop..' you can see his anger taking over again.

You know how he feels about Thor, he's always in the shadows, or so he thinks. You and Loki have this bond where Thor gets jealous over, Loki has no idea that Thor is just trying to fit in.

'Loki this is not something to be done now!, let's just go home!'

Loki runs up to Thor and they start fighting while you're trying to stop it with all your might. You try to get close and when you do, Loki just so happens to swing back his sceptre.

You gulp as the sceptre pierces through you. Both men now look at you, Loki's eyes getting big. 'No...' he breathes as you drop to your knees. You can hear them both yell out in the distance.