Cute poptart 💧 Thor (request)

Song: fleetwood mac - little lies.

Imagine; everyone knows you have a boyfriend, but nobody knows Thor is your boyfriend.

Everyone in the tower knew you had a boyfriend, you'd giggle all day when your phone would glow up and you'd talk about him all the time, but nobody knew it was Thor you were dating.

Everyone figured Thor would know what dating meant, they thought he only understood something like marriage on earth, or being together but dating and being in a relationship?, no they didn't think he'd understand that.

Little do they know that Thor is actually the one you've been dating for six months now, you and Thor agreed on trying to keep it a secret as long as possible, but with dropping subtle hints.

You'd eat together, go out into New York and on missions you would always sit with each other, his arm draped around you.

For Thor it was very hard to not kiss you right then and there, he wanted to give you as much affection as he himself had to offer, but he was also competitive just like you, so he tried his best I sneak in kisses and hugs when he could. Also sneaking into your room was a must for him, he needed you to be next to him every damn night.

You found it extremely cute that he would sneak every night, just so he could be with you, it for sure makes you feel special.

'Do you think we should channel up the being subtle part?' You ask him.

'I would very much like that, I cannot go on like this...I love you too much...'

'Aww you're so sweet...' you smile at him.

'You are also sweet...like a cute pop tart..'

'I'm...gonna take that as a compliment...' you reply as you lay your head down on his chest.

'It was meant as such, is it a midgardian insult?' He asks and you chuckle shaking your head as much as possible.

'No Thor it is a very sweet statement...I love it...' you smile at him.

'Thor...Y/n,...it's pizza night...so where are you ?' Tony asks over the com.

'We're on our way don't worry...'

'Yes Anthony you should not worry for we will be there shortly...'

'Uhh what is Thor doing in your room, and why are you laying together in one bed and why-OOH...' Tony stops rambling when it finally dawns him.

'Yelling in 3....2...1...go'

'GUYS GUYS Y/N'S BOYFRIEND IS THOR!' Tony yells and the whole team rolls their eyes at him.

'Yeah Tony we know...'

'You could at least act surprised...' Tony comments tired of everyone's lack of happiness.  

They all gasp. 'We know...' they add to it.

'I seriously need new friends...like anyone...anyone is fine...' Tony throws his hands up.