In my eyes you're everything 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Hans Zimmer - this is my world (batman vs superman)

Imagine; you're having a girls night and Bucky eavesdrops on you.

'So how's everything going with Bucky?' Natasha asks.

You girls are having an evening together in your room, Nat, Pepper, Wanda, Carol, Sharon and you.

'Things are going great actually, he asked me if I wanted to maybe share a room, but I think that's delayed a bit by what happened yesterday...'

'You went to that club together right?, how was it?....not good judging by your face...'

'It was amazing at first, we were dancing together and I even got a taste of the old 40s dances, but then we accidentally bumped into this girl...'

'Doesn't sound like such a big deal to me...' Wanda takes a sip of her wine.

'It's what she said after...she recognised him, when he stepped in because she wanted to attack me, she was so mean to him, all the things that he is already struggling with, she just plain said those to his face and all I could do was just stand there...'

'What did he do after?'

'Nothing, he just walked out pulling me with him and he hasn't said a word that night, it wasn't until this morning that he finally spoke again...he doesn't want to talk about it, I get that. But he acts so distant and I know it's because of the way she talked about him...'

'Aw baby's don't cry...c'mere...' Carol says when she hears your voice trembling at the end of the sentence.

'She destroyed all the growth...all the growth he went through and with one long ass sentence it was gone...I just wish that he would see himself the way I see him...' you sniff as you wipe away some tears. 'I sometimes just feel so powerless...'

Bucky is walking past your room and hears you crying so his natural instinct is to go in, but once he hears that all the ladies are there, he decides to just wait outside, to check of course.

'You're not powerless y/n, and he knows how much you love him, he knows how much he's loved by everyone else...' Natasha comments.

'He's just so, he's so charismatic and charming, and kind, I mean, if he wants I would totally have a baby with him but I know he's scared that with every little thing, a baby or some kind of animal, he feels scared he will hurt it even though I know he won't...I sometimes feel like it's my fault you know?'

'It's not your fault y/n, absolutely not...' Pepper assures you.

'You know what breaks my heart even more?, to watch him look at himself in the mirror on a really, really bad day, he just looks at himself full of hate, guilt, disgust even, and that girl from yesterday made it worse...

'You should tell him everything you just said...'

'He won't listen to me...which is the worst feeling in the world...'

'Well He should....you deserve each other, you guys are like my main ship...' Wanda adds.

Bucky's eyes go wide at the kind words about him and how much it actually breaks you to see him like this, like the way he acted yesterday.

It really makes him start to think things over, your words may not have had any effect on him yet, but maybe hearing them in such a vulnerable way, when you're not around him and you don't have to pretend, that way those words hit like a shit ton of bricks crushing down on him.

It's been a day after the while ladies night disaster and you spend most of the day training, you haven't seen a lot of the teammates today but maybe that's for the best.

The only person you would've liked by your side was Bucky but you also understood that he needed some time alone, you are all about no pressure, you've been pressured most of your life so you know how much damage it could do to someone like Bucky.

After a nice, hot and hot shower, you dive right into bed, you can't sleep, you're not able to sleep so soon, but at least you're trying.

'Y/n?' A soft voice comes from the now opened door.

'Yes Buck what's up?, did you have another nightmare?' You ask gliding out of bed.

'No I just...I just wanted to talk, if that's okay with you?'

'You know that's more than okay...I'm sorry I haven't seen you today, I was just taking my mind off of some things...'

'Yeah I know...I thought it was best to just leave you at it...' he comments as he sits down on the bed.

'So what's bothering you?' You ask as he takes your hand in his, slinging it side to side as you step closer to him.

'Nothing-'

'Buck I can tell when something's wrong...you can tell me baby...' you feel him tug your arm his way and you carefully straddle him before sitting down on his laps.

'You know what happened at the club wasn't your fault right?' He asks and you're caught of guard for a second.

'What?' You ask with wide eyes.

'I may have overheard you say that you thought somehow any of this was your fault...and I want you to know it isn't...'

'Buck I-'

'Shh let me finish....I also want you to know that those things you said about me made me feel, I don't know, Strange I guess, they made me feel so much at the same time...to hear you say that...that was the best thing I've heard in my life...'

'They're true...'

'I know...I finally know that now....'

Your eyes flick from his eyes to his lips and back and he chuckles.

'I love you y/n...' he whispers, your noses are touching and both your eyes and Bucky's close.

'I love you too...' you smile into the kiss that follows, it's not like the others you've shared.

It's a complete new kind of kiss, one full of passion but it's not refined, it's rough passion, but at the same time it's so soft and sweet.

'In my eyes you're everything...'