Cool out 💧 Loki (request)

Song: Zedd - spectrum.

Imagine; you and Loki are fighting a lot, so you think about breaking up.

You two had another fight. One of many this week you might add. You just can't seem to live with each other anymore, constantly annoying each other to the verge of an explosion.

You're both bombs waiting to go off at this point.

You have thought about it for a while. Breaking up with him.

One part of you wanted to just show him that you're better off without one another. One part wants to just dump him and move on, stop wasting any time.

But the other part of you is trying to hold onto the man for dear life. Wants it to continue, to not end right here where things get hard.

He knows you've been thinking about it, he might has read your mind a couple times, he doesn't want to lose you.

He tries so hard to make you stay, he tries so hard to hold his tongue when you fight, he even tries to avoid fighting. But he also knows that if he truly wants to have you, it needs to be your choice.

Loki walks into the room to find you asleep on the large bed. The sheets tossed aside. You never were the one to get cold in bed. The covers were mostly his throughout the night.

He smiles softly at the sight. Regret fills him even. The last fight really ended nasty and he was devastated by how hurt you were.

You went to bed without another word, just tears streaming down your face while you sniffed. That's when he looked in your head and found the one dilemma clouding it.

He climbs into the bed beside you, the bed sinking with his weight. You can feel it. He would be a fool to believe you are already asleep.

'I know you are asleep...but I need to say this...because I know you will hear me one way or the other....y/n I know you're thinking about breaking up...'

You move slightly, trying to act asleep while you can already feel tears welling in your eyes.

'It's your choice...I'll be fine if things end...oh who am I kidding I won't be fine...god I just want the fighting to end...I want us to go back to the way things were in the beginning...I love you...I love you more than I have loved anybody else....you showed me another way out.. you still continue to do so....you made me what I am today....and I'm sorry if I do things that upset you...I swear I don't do them on purpose I....'

You turn around and he startled a bit from your sudden action. You straddle him and you wrap your arms around him.

'I'm sorry..' he whispers and you let out the sobs you've been trying to suppress all the time.

'I'm sorry too...' you cry on his shoulder as his grip tightens.

'Don't cry...please...'

You catch your breath as you try to stop crying. You lean back and put your forehead against his, your noses touching.

'I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have said all those awful things...I didn't mean any of it...'

'I know...' he replies.

'I want to try...'

'I agree on that, I do too..'