The young surprise 💧 Steve (request)

Song: The Young Professionals - video games.

Imagine; Steve finds out he has a younger sister, you, and you fall in love with Tony. He's very protective of you.

Steve's world turned upside down when he heard that he indeed had a sister, well has because you were still alive, you had gotten the same serum, and you were working for SHIELD.

Not soon after he found out, you of course got placed in the team, you were officially an avenger. Mainly because Steve suddenly became incredibly protective of you, where you'd wish he'd still at least deny your existence, but no, he wanted to play the overprotective role so bad, you just let him.

There are ways to manoeuvre around it, and that's how you and Tony got mixed up with one another. You remember that one faithful night like it was yesterday.

'So...still not used to all the technology huh?' Tony walks up to you staring over New York from one of the many balcony's.

He hands you a glass containing whiskey, it won't affect you in any way, but he remember you once telling him you liked the taste of it anyway.

'Thank you..' you say before placing the glass to your lips and tilting it backwards.

'You seem like you had a rough day...'

'Oh well, any day with Captain Overprotective over there is hard..' you sigh. 'And not to mention all this technology I don't understand shit about...I feel like a grandma...'

'Well, you kind of are..'

'Okay remind me.. why am I talking to you again?' You smirk as he leans over the iron bar too.

'I'm sorry it was a cheap shot and I regret taking it already...' he chuckles.

'I don't have children or grandchildren, I'm not even married, in my time I would be a disgrace to my family, I should've found a man by now, get married as soon as possible...'

'Oh come on, there's something you must miss about the 1940's...you make it sound all horrible...'

'For women, it was... at least I can do a job only meant for men in this time...'

'Okay so a lot has changed...'

You smirk as you turn to him. 'Then show me Stark..'

Okay okay, you might not be as innocent as everyone thinks you are, because you swear like a sailor and you flirt like a.. well you get it.

'Well first of all there's this thing called permission now..' he gets closer. 'Do I have yours?'

'Depends on what you want to do...mister Stark...' you get closer to him, you don't even notice how close until you can basically feel your noses touching.

'You didn't answer my question...'

'Just shut up and kiss me...'

It may not have been a Disney like kiss with all the romantic stuff. But it was magical to you, you haven't had your first kiss yet, ever. You wouldn't let anyone get close to you the way you let him. He clearly is different.

And everything was going well until of course Steve found out. Of course he had to find out and go all psycho on Tony.

'Okay okay stop!' You yell over the screaming and crashing of things.

'Steve can you for once stop being so goddamn overprotective, I can handle myself you know!, this is incredibly insulting to me!'

Steve stops in his tracks and raises his brow at you. He lets go off Tony who falls to the ground with a thud.

'You weren't around for most of my life, nothing bad happened yet even when you weren't around, I'm not some damsel in distress okay?, and it's Tonya ere talking about!, if he does something I don't like I can easily overpower him...'

'Hey...' he frowns at you.

'I'm sorry Tony but it's true, but I love you very much...'

'I want you to tone it down a little bit when it comes to you protecting me Okay?, please?' You beg him as you help Tony up.

'You really feel this way?'

'Yes Stevie... I mean come on, I'm an avenger for god sake... I promise you I will be careful, but you need to stop suffocating me...'

'Wow I didn't know, I had no idea that I was so overprotective... I'm so sorry y/n...'

'Ahem... I think you forget someone...' Tony crosses his arms.

'You had it coming Stark...' Nat yells from the kitchen.

'You kind of did though..' you smile awkwardly at him.

'Whose side are you on woman?!'

You chuckle as you kiss his cheek. 'Yours...mostly...'

'You're lucky I love you...' he kisses your head and you smile.

'Oh and do something like that again and you won't like where that will end up...' you glance at Steve.