The Hunger Games -> revolution (pt. 11)

Song: Imagine Dragons - burn.

'I warned you...'

His voice echoes through your head as you stare at the now black screen.

Everyone is quiet, nobody willing to say a single word about what just happened, not even your daughter.

Everyone is in shock, that jet that was supposed to make it back by sunrise just got shot out of the sky. There's no chance anybody could've survived it.

You got him back and you lost him again because one man is too stubborn to give up.

Coraline wraps her arms around you and you feel her tears seeping through your shirt. You wrap your arms around her but you don't react.

You've never felt this way, you're not sure how to react, you just stand there, baffled, like your tongue is ripped from your mouth just like Pollux.

Cressida carefully takes out her camera and starts recording, she needs to show the people what kind of effect this has on you, it will fuel their anger she hopes.

'Y/n?' She speaks up and you look at her, your gaze is empty, it's like nobody's home.

'What's going through you right now?, what just happened?'

'He...he just shot them out of the sky...' you reply making Coraline only up her volume of crying.

'Who?' Cressida asks stepping closer as you turn your head away from her and lock your eyes onto the pitch black screen again.

'There was a team scouting the Capitol...he shot them out of the sky...' you simply explain.

Bucky remembers very little of the impact, his head banged against the wall and he was out. He only remembers waking up halfway stuck up a tree.

He jumped out, he looked around for any other survivors, he found everyone, still alive, injured, but alive.

They decided it was best to go and hide somewhere in the woods where the peacekeepers wouldn't find them, and that's where they are right now.

They found an old cottage, treated the wounded and now it's just taking turns to look out for peacekeepers.

Bucky hasn't been able to get any shut eye despite his major headache. He keeps going in circles trying to think about the way it all happened. It happened way too fast, he knows that.

He looks up at the star filled night sky. Fiddling with the necklace similar to yours and your daughters. You made sure he got the exact same one as you and your daughter.

'We'll get back to them...' Tony says sitting down next to Bucky on the old porch.

'I promised her I'd be back by sunrise...I promised them both...they don't even know if I'm alive or not...and there's no way of contacting them...'

'We couldn't have known...' Tony contradicts.

'Y/n is gonna go insane...' Bucky sighs, knowing that the footage you saw will be the last drop.

You're going to fight him now, until either you get killed or President Snow is dead. This is exactly what he didn't want to happen, he doesn't want you running head first into trouble, like always.

And he's right.

You won't let this go unanswered.