Science bro's 💧 Peter (request)

Song: Two Door Cinema Club - undercover Martyn.

Imagine; Peter and you have a science project together and he invites you to his house.

Your clothes.

•

'Hey Peter!' You greet him as you sit down next to him.

'Hey y/n...' he smiles back.

'Sooooo, I saw we have a project together...this is gonna be fun...'

Peter gets nervous, you guys have been good friends for a while but ever since the spin the bottle situation, he feels a lot more for you.

'Helloooooo?, earth to Peter!' You chuckle.

'Yeah yeah it's gonna be fun...maybe we could get started at my place?, tonight?'

'Yeah sounds good...' you smile.

You've been having feelings for him since forever, but the small kiss with spin the bottle made your head spin. His lips on yours, you wished that he would just do that all the time.

Of course you haven't talked about it, not yet. You just brushed it off, silently hoping that he would start about it.

'Do you want to get started?' Peter asks and you nod taking all your stuff out of the backpack and laying it down on the table.

'You have any music?' You ask and he nods.

You sit down as he puts on some music, he moves over to the table and sits down himself.

You start working on the project but his mind contestant gets caught by your humming. He somehow starts to get frustrated because he just wants to tell you how he feels and you're acting like you don't remember that night.

'Y/n..' he mutters.

'What?' You ask completely innocent.

God he almost boils over, he can hardly control himself.

'You know what, stop humming it's distracting...'

'Peter What's going on?' You ask crossing your arms and leaning back against the chair.

'Nothing it's just annoying...' he replies.

'You know what I meant...you've been acting a bit dickish...what's going on?, did I do something wrong?'

'Well maybe you're acting like that night didn't even happen...'

'Well I'm sorry but you're not really talking about it either, I thought you wanted to forget that...'

'I never said I did...' he huffs in defence.

'Well neither did I...'

'Why would you not want to forget about it?, you wouldn't be interested anyway...'

'I can make decisions on my own thank you very much...I'm very interested but your hostility towards me is telling me you aren't...'

'I'm only being hostile because..because I like you Okay and I was afraid you didn't think anything about the kiss or even that Is was bad and...'

'I like you too, but why didn't you just say something?, maybe even hint a bit?, I would've caught onto it!'

It gets silent, you both stand up, inches away from each other. He moves o you're leaning against the table.

'I'm gonna kiss you now...'

'O-Okay...' you reply before he cups your cheeks and pressed his lips to yours.

He walks closer and pushes you on the table, he stands in between your legs as the kiss continues. You both don't hear the door and May walk in. Clearly she isn't expecting you kissing on the kitchen table.

She drops her bags and opens her mouth.

'WHAT THE F-'