Blackjack pt.2 💧 Pietro

Song: Lykke Li - no rest for the wicked.

A/n: I have no idea what I just wrote but I hope you like it KattieBivins 

I'm sorry it took me so long!

Pietro can't get you out of his head, the anger keeps taking over whenever he thinks about how he let you slip right through his fingers. How you played him.

And on the other side of New York, you're burning everything that had to do with BlackJack, now that it's finally over, you can move on.

You're watching the flames as the heat softly warms you. You think back to that night.

'Ashley!' You yell dropping the weapon you were holding.

She's laying on the floor, way too still for your liking, and her back is facing you.

The place around her is trashed, the light still works but it's laying on the floor, there are some shatters if the glass statue she brought home from Italy last week.

You rush towards her but stop when you feel something wet under the soles of your feet. Fear courses through you. You're afraid to look down.

But you have to, something in you tells you to look down and so you do.

You slowly lift your feet and a deep red colour is painting it, dripping down to the floor.

'No..Ashley...' you start to panic as you look at the dark puddle around her.

You reach out to her, to turn her on her back. A shaking hand latching onto Ashley and you pull her towards you.

That sight will never leave your brain, the blood dripping from her abdomen. The shocked expression on her face and the guilt that comes with this all.

You feel a tear run down your cheek and you sniff as you wipe it away.

'I'm so sorry...' you choke up. 'I should've never left you alone...I should've never became BlackJack...'

You feel someone behind you and you can already guess. It's not that hard when you're on the most wanted list of shield.

'Go ahead...I've done my job...I have nobody else so just do it...'

'Excuse me?' Pietro asks confused.

You turn around and he notices your cheeks are slightly wet, your eyes are puffy and your lip is still trembling.

'That's what you came here to do right?, lock me up?, we'll go ahead...I'm not running away anymore..'

'You're playing tricks with me...'

'I'm not...I meant what I said, I thought after I killed Alex everything would be better, and it does, for about 4 seconds until I have to face the reality that I could've prevented this all, so please just lock me up...'

'What do you mean?'

'Alex killed my sister, every person I took out had something to do with her death, but I'm the one who...I shouldn't have agreed to become BlackJack in the first place...so for the love of god just take me to shield...do your job...'

'I have a sister too you know....I would do the same if she was killed...'

'Watch out!' You yell and you push him behind you, the bullet being shot out of the gun hitting the tin can behind you.

You stick your hand into the fire without thinking and you grab one of the cards that's still not done burning up. You throw it and it hits the man in the face.

'Good hit...' he says but you're too busy hissing in pain from the burning sensation on your hand.

'Hold on tight, I'm going back to the tower to treat your wound, the least I can do for you saving my life..'

'You can't be serious?' Steve replies to Pietro's request.

'She saved my life...and it's not like any of you haven't got a few kills on your name..'

'She's on the most wanted list Pietro...' Natasha reacts.

'So were you!, but none of you have trouble with that...'

It gets deadly silent. You could hear a needle drop.

'Pietro why is she so important to you?' Tony asks confused and everyone glances at Tony before turning back at Pietro. 'I thought you were mad at her?'

'Oh my god he's in love with her...' Bruce sighs.

'I'm not!, I just think we should consider her for the team, because she's really good in throwing cards, and other things, she's good at fighting too and she's really aware if her surroundings...'

'He's totally into her..' Wanda chuckles lightening the mood.

'We will consider it...just keep watch for now...'

'Thank you!' Pietro yells before walking back to the room you're sleeping in.

He opens the door and as soon as he walks in you open your eyes and sit up.

'They'll think about it...' he awkwardly smiles at you as he scratches his neck.

'Why are you doing this?' You ask as he closes the door behind him and sits down on the bed.

'I understand you...I know what it's like to lose important people...and I guess you could say...I like you...'

'I thought you hated me?' You comment with a small smirk.

'Yeah...I did...but...now I don't and it's confusing as hell and the team is laughing about that bu-'

You interior him by softly pressing your lips against his, your now bound hand makes its way to his face.

'Thank you...' you breathe.

'Uh..uh.. I...y...yeah?,...wel-welcome?'