Lost and found 💧 Stucky!daughter AU (request)

Song: Sleeping at Last - Jupiter.

Imagine: you get kicked out of your house and Bucky and Steve find you hurled up in an alley, you're 4 years old in this.

'You're a disgrace to this family y/n!, you little brat!, I'm sick and tired of you disobeying and now I found out you're one of those filthy mutants?!' Your mother drags you out to the street and into an alley.

'Mommy no!, I'm sorry!' You sob when she basically squeezes you.

She roughly pushes you to the ground, right into the cold, wet and muddy ground.

'From now on you're not welcome anymore...I don't want to see you ever again!' She walks away and a couple seconds later you hear a door slam.

You start to shiver, the rain is making your clothes stick to your small frame. It's not even that warm out, it's in the middle of autumn, which means cold and wet weather.

You scoot over to the wall and you bring your knees up to your chest, you didn't mean to make her upset, you didn't mean to make her angry it just happened. You don't even know what you're capable of.

You start to softly sob, trying to keep yourself warm but failing miserably when the nightfall starts. The grown ups go outside to get a drink, something your mother told you when she would go out.

'Buck do you hear that?'

'Yeah I do, where do you think it's coming from?'

'I think the alley, we should go check, maybe someone is hurt...' the voices and footsteps come closer making you trying to hide behind one of the large dumpsters.

A large figure appears in front of you and you close your eyes and try to make yourself as small as possible.

'I think I found where the sound was coming from...hey there little girl...don't be scared...I'm not going to hurt you...' his tone is sweet and kind, something you're not used to.

You stay put, but you try to see what the man looks like. He has dark hair, he has blue eyes and he doesn't look that scary.

Then the other man squads down next to the dark haired man and he looks even more kind. Short Blonde hair and blue eyes.

'It's okay sweetheart...like he said, we won't hurt you...' he speaks up and you slowly open the other eye and you sit up against the wall again.

Your knees are still up to your chest given that you're still freezing. 'Are you cold?' The dark haired man asks and you nod.

'Here..' he takes off his thick jacket and wraps it around you while he smiles. 'I'm Bucky... this is Steve...what's your name?'

'Y-y/n...' you stutter.

'How did you end up here doll?' Steve asks.

'My mommy doesn't want me anymore...' you answer while a tear slips down your cheek.

Steve and Bucky glance at each other as they get up.

'We need to take her with us she can't stay out here...' Bucky speaks up. 'What if someone takes advantage of her?'

'Agreed, I mean, we can take her with us and then we will just take care of her, remember that we asked god for a sign...I think she is the sign..' Steve replies and while they talk, you stand up and move around the dumpster to look at them.